What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R20 | Mon | Broncos 30-34 Roosters | Suncorp

Result: Broncos v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apey

Staff member
Broncos seem to be taking a lot of wrong options, or maybe I'm not giving enough credit to the Roosters' defence. A few times they've turned it back into the inside when the outside looked a lot more promising.

Broncos93

Juniors
"The Broncos are playing like they want to score points" - Laurie Daley

Haha I laughed out loud when I heard that. "The broncos just seem to be rushing their plays a bit, as if they're looking to score points". Well done captain f**king obvious.

Fein

First Grade
Carney is having a blinder and The Roosters are looking finger lickin good.

Tommy Smith

Referee
TRY!

Awesome performance so far.

So slick and fluent with the ball.

And its largely thanks to Carney who is quite clearly the best running half/5-8 in the comp.

spartan

Juniors
Only broncos fans thought their team was any chance of the comp anyway,reliant on Lockyer and thaiday,that's it .

Danish

Referee
Jessu christ was a soft penalty...

Between that and the "late hit" on anasta we might as well just play touch footy

Big Pete

Referee
:lol: We're playing poor, but this isn't the type of game you death ride a coach over.

Was always going to be an average game tonight for us.

Latest posts