What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R20 | Mon | Broncos 30-34 Roosters | Suncorp

Result: Broncos v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I agree with the first line Big Pete, but can you explain how it was always going to be an average game, considering we have arguably our two best players out?

Tommy Smith

Referee
Broncs will win from here i reckon.

What a turn around.

The NRL is crazy these days the way momentum can swing to the tune of 20 points in 15 minutes.

Danish

Referee
Can someone please explain how all the broncos players who made the tackle after the carney kick ricocheted off Norman weren't offside??

All 10-15m up field when it was touched, and clearly got involved by making the tackle.

Gaba

First Grade
Can someone please explain how all the broncos players who made the tackle after the carney kick ricocheted off Norman weren't offside??

All 10-15m up field when it was touched, and clearly got involved by making the tackle.
beleive it or not , but i agree with you , dont know how that wasnt 6 to go for the roosters