What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R20 | Sat | Storm 18-10 Panthers | AAMI

Result: Storm v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stagger eel

Staff member
was that Bellyache who went off on the audio????

"will you blokes have a f**ken look???" ....lol

Big Mick

Referee
I'm done with the NRL. I can't take it any more.

The referee's are f**king useless.

For both teams...absolutely useless.

Both Penrith and Melbourne have had Forward passes not called.

Penrith had the ball stripped twice and no penalty.

Melbourne knocked the ball on twice...once by Justin O'Neil in the first half, wasn't called then scored 3 plays later...then again with 10 to go and Sika Manu knocked it on into Wade Graham and was allowed to play on.

Then just then before that last try...how the f**k did Gordon knock that ball on when it was kicked by the Melbourne player?

But f**k me...Penrith...you are the most frustrating team to watch. Sure we are missing Lewis, Grant and Walsh...but it doesn't excuse pushing a bloody pass. 5 times we tried to offload in the tackle and it didn't stick. Aim the f**k up.

Anyway...I'm done....these ref's are killing the game. Some blatent calls for both sides just ridiculous.

pantherz9103

First Grade
4 competition points down the drain against salary cap cheats. What a joke of a competition and the refereeing just rubs it in.

Gaba

First Grade
maybe the nrl has told the refs to make sure the top teams do not break away from the rest.

If that's the case LOL at the tigers tomorrow

Doomednow

Bench
The slide is well and truly in force. Couldn't even win against a team with nothing to play for.

Hopefully we can field a full strength side next week (Lewis and Grant due back at least, I think) and at least regain some face against the cowboys.

I heard Jennings got injured. Any idea how bad?

Big Mick

Referee
The slide is well and truly in force. Couldn't even win against a team with nothing to play for.

Hopefully we can field a full strength side next week (Lewis and Grant due back at least, I think) and at least regain some face against the cowboys.

I heard Jennings got injured. Any idea how bad?

Be fair mate.

They are a team that is $1.4million over the bloody cap..and we are playing without Lewis, Grant and Walsh...away from home.

I thought the effort was there. It was a good game but just frustrating with all the crap calls and the niggle. Adam Blair is a cat...the amount of times he was chicken winging people and not getting penalised was ridiculous.

Rovelli

Bench
Stats show that Jennings made 9 errors tonight. Didn't see the game; happy that I tipped Melbourne.

user_nat

Coach
Well not an amazing game. Panthers need to get some form going if they want to get anywhere this year.

Also, 9 errors by a player has to some kind of record.

pantherz9103

First Grade
As long as they make the 8 then I don't care how much they slide. This year was all about making the finals for me, I didn't ask for anything more than that. If they do better than just make the 8 then good on them. If they miss the 8 from here after being in such a good position then I'll start to wonder why I bother. Following a team that constantly builds you up only to let you down in a comp. Then you have to put up with absolutely disgraceful refereeing. I'm just sick of it!

P.S. I'm genuinely concerned that Penrith could miss the 8. I wouldn't put it past this club. 3 big pressure games and they choked in all 3 of them. FFS! :x

Big Mick

Referee
What happened to the times when Players used to be upset about a loss?

I mean...Purtell..case in point. Was f**king ordinary all night. Inglis carved him the f**k up. Then he's standing there after the game...joking and laughing with him.

All the while the fans are there left heart broken by the fact the guy is a f**king nuffy.

BE MAD!...BE UPSET!...f**k show me something that you actually care that you lost the game ffs.

Latest posts