What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R20 | Sun | Rabbitohs 38-28 Warriors | ANZ

Result: Rabbitohs v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
The bias in this thread isn't just beyond bizarre, it is downright unhealthy. There was one try scored from a forward ball today, and it was scored by Jeremy Latimore. Both of Wesser's passes - whilst flat - were fine.

Talanoa got the ball down. I said so watching it live and it was clear watching the replay at ANZ.

If you hate Souths, fair play, I could care less. But we were the better side over the 80 minutes and won the game in reputable fashion. End of story.

kay

Juniors
The bias in this thread isn't just beyond bizarre, it is downright unhealthy. There was one try scored from a forward ball today, and it was scored by Jeremy Latimore. Both of Wesser's passes - whilst flat - were fine.

Talanoa got the ball down. I said so watching it live and it was clear watching the replay at ANZ.

If you hate Souths, fair play, I could care less. But we were the better side over the 80 minutes and won the game in reputable fashion. End of story.

Fair enough, being fans, no one will be completely impartial. But to criticise the bias in the thread then present a view from a Souths point of view isn't really consistent. Latimore's try was probably flat and made to look forward as Henderson faded back.
I can't believe how close Talanoa actually got to forcing that ball down with that grip, as I thought the ball would have had to been diagonal to touch the ground but the ball was horizontal, so most likely his hand is under the ball. It probably should have been BOTD if given not a straight out try as there was definitely doubt as shown by the commentatory.
All said and done, the Warriors didn't play as awesome relying on a penalty goal to take the lead like the Dragons on Friday.

Bumble

First Grade
Pretty weird thread. Surprised with the amount of Souths hate in here - plus I've watched it twice now...both the Wesser passes were fine. I had no issues with the Latimore try either, fwiw.

As for the Talanoa try the general consensus seems to be BOTD and I'm fine with that, too. Impossible to say he was definitely held up. Anyway...Sandow had his best game of the year and Wesser and Talanoa went from being our two worst against Illawarra to probably our best today. Best was also great again. I hope Taylor's injury isn't too severe.

Another must win on Friday now. Hopefully the Bulldogs have already checked out mentally for the year given how hard it will be (probably impossible) for them to make the finals

thommo4pm

Coach
Bumble - I don't have an issue with Souths, I don't mind them and actually like watching them play. I thought they had the rub of the green a little yesterday though, and yes I like watching the Warriors play also.

There is a particular fan of your club though who is a complete goose, he is a blight on your club.

Meth

Staff member
I was unhappy with the refereeing in the first half. The more I calm down from that, the more I think it evened out.

I thought a couple of South's tries were scored off flat passes, as was Latimore's. Maybe one of Wesser's in particular was forward, but that's football. No problems with Talanoa's try- the white of the ball touched the green of the grass.

Warriors lost it in the second half.

Fein

First Grade
Bumble - I don't have an issue with Souths, I don't mind them and actually like watching them play. I thought they had the rub of the green a little yesterday though, and yes I like watching the Warriors play also.

There is a particular fan of your club though who is a complete goose, he is a blight on your club.

You are just a dumb liar Thommo.

You can't escape your post history.

And for every goose Souths supporter, there are 100 stmerge ones - please remember that. :D

thommo4pm

Coach
You are just a dumb liar Thommo.

You can't escape your post history.

And for every goose Souths supporter, there are 100 stmerge ones - please remember that. :D

Show me where exactly I have lied?

What am I trying to escape from? :lol:

thommo4pm

Coach
I can't keep educating you for free, Medicare only goes so far.

Dude, you are a serial liar, your post history confirms it.

Don't keep calling me a liar unless you can prove it. You on the other hand can not debate anything sensibly.
You are pathetic.

Still waiting fro you to show me where I have lied.

Iafeta

Referee

You're having a tug. Henderson's pass was spot on. You were probably the Souths jobber sitting behind me who was the only one in that section of the crowd who thought it was forward. That Souths jobber then decided he'd seen enough at half time and left. What a goose.

Talanoa's was a try. Souths were the better team, but John Lang is also having a tug if he seriously believes Chris 'glass shoulder' Sandow is the second coming of Cliff Lyons. Cliffy was a legend. What happened out there was the Warriors were flat out stuffed on their feet due to the defensive tirades they've endured over the past 2-3 weeks, and Sandow, like all good men should, took advantage of that. To say that it was Lyons-esque, rubbish.

Iafeta

Referee
Pretty weird thread. Surprised with the amount of Souths hate in here - plus I've watched it twice now...both the Wesser passes were fine. I had no issues with the Latimore try either, fwiw.

As for the Talanoa try the general consensus seems to be BOTD and I'm fine with that, too. Impossible to say he was definitely held up. Anyway...Sandow had his best game of the year and Wesser and Talanoa went from being our two worst against Illawarra to probably our best today. Best was also great again. I hope Taylor's injury isn't too severe.

Another must win on Friday now. Hopefully the Bulldogs have already checked out mentally for the year given how hard it will be (probably impossible) for them to make the finals

150% right. Spot on. No problems with Wesser's passes, no problems with Talanoa's put down, no problems with Latimore's try.

You should nail Canterbury.