What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R21 | Fri | Bulldogs 32-12 Rabbitohs | ANZ

Result: Bulldogs v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bumble

First Grade
Burgess is going to be in trouble with the judiciary. Could be a lengthy stint in the sidelines for him

Lengthy? No priors and as with all grapples it's impossible to prove malice. One week at the absolute worst. Probably gets off with an early plea.

Iafeta

Referee
Chris Sandow the new Cliffy Lyons :lol::lol::lol:

Well, that was a nice result for the other mobs on the edge of the eight. Niiiice.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Bumble, to be fair we'll make the finals if we win all 5 remaining games after last night - while that is highly unlikely (basically impossible) - we were still playing for our season last night.

thommo4pm

Coach
Timmah, if the dogs make the finals this year I will gladly put your balls in my mouth

:lol: :lol:
That's not bad. :lol:

In saying that though, the Dogs aren't without a chance.
All the teams just near the bottom of the 8 keep losing, and keep the Dogs with a chance of sneaking in.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
We can get to 28 points no problem, if we play decent footy like we did last night and most importantly defend well, we're in with a shot. Five games left are against Newcastle, Canberra, NQ, then Penrith and Manly. The first three are definitely winnable and then with momentum who knows with the last two.

I won't be terribly disappointed if/when we miss out but whilstever it's possible, I shall maintain hope.

thommo4pm

Coach
We can get to 28 points no problem, if we play decent footy like we did last night and most importantly defend well, we're in with a shot. Five games left are against Newcastle, Canberra, NQ, then Penrith and Manly. The first three are definitely winnable and then with momentum who knows with the last two.

I won't be terribly disappointed if/when we miss out but whilstever it's possible, I shall maintain hope.

If last night's form holds true, I'd really only see Manly worrying you guys.

Bumble

First Grade
Pretty easy run for the Bulldogs...I was wrong when I said they were dead. Five from five would get them in, I'd imagine. Would be quite the story if they did.

Rovelli

Bench
Don't give up hope Timmah. Despite losing many games this year, the Bulldogs still have a good for-and-against, and if they were to their last five, I think you'll find they have a pretty good chance at making the 8...though easier said than done of course.