What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R21 | Mon | Knights 32-14 Sea Eagles | EnergyAustralia

Result: Knights v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mozza91

Coach
The second I saw our lineup on Tuesday I thought Manly by 40.
But over the last few days I've grown somewhat confident and now hearing that some Manly fans aren't confident either I've changed my tune.
Manly by 38.

Garts

Bench
I am not confident we have turned things around. Everyone was writing us off 3 weeks ago, now we are one of the favourites? Some people get excited very quickly. I am quitely confident of a win but our record up there worries me.

grandorient

Bench
I have a bad feeling about this game. Knights are a game away from there season being over so they will throw everything they have at us.

Arghh Effnic,

You guys will be right, Manly in a game that may be a close, but good match. May not have it all your own way, playing at Newcastle, but should come away with the points.

From there, the march is on to the semi's where you guys usually play extremely well.

I'm tipping Manly, along with the Saints and Bronco's to fight for the premiership.

GO

effnic

Bench
Arghh Effnic,

You guys will be right, Manly in a game that may be a close, but good match. May not have it all your own way, playing at Newcastle, but should come away with the points.

From there, the march is on to the semi's where you guys usually play extremely well.

I'm tipping Manly, along with the Saints and Bronco's to fight for the premiership.

GO

My fingers are crossed for you to be right.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Manly will win but I reckon it'll be closer than people are predicting.

Charlie124

First Grade
Gees some knights fans are negative! With the likes of big Antonio Kaufusi leading their pack around I cant see anything but a comfortable knights victory. Im predicting the big A.K to absolutely terrorise and rip into the manly pack and show em whos boss with eight.... no, make that NINE tackles and upwards of fifteen barnstorming metres in attack.

Dutchy

Immortal
Im predicting the big A.K to absolutely terrorise and rip into the manly pack and show em whos boss with eight.... no, make that NINE tackles and upwards of fifteen barnstorming metres in attack.

Man, that's funny as all f**k, you had me in tears with the bolded bit :lol:

Apey

Staff member
Gees some knights fans are negative! With the likes of big Antonio Kaufusi leading their pack around I cant see anything but a comfortable knights victory. Im predicting the big A.K to absolutely terrorise and rip into the manly pack and show em whos boss with eight.... no, make that NINE tackles and upwards of fifteen barnstorming metres in attack.

Will he make or miss more tackles? Time will tell.

adamkungl

Immortal

:lol: thread win

cupid

Juniors
The paper said that Newcastle had injury concerns over Adam MacDougall, Junior Sa'u, Isaac De Gois, Dan Tolar and Richie Fa'aoso. Have they been cleared to play?

perverse

Referee
The paper said that Newcastle had injury concerns over Adam MacDougall, Junior Sa'u, Isaac De Gois, Dan Tolar and Richie Fa'aoso. Have they been cleared to play?
Yes, yes, yes, no, yes... as far as i'm aware. the great man mountain and workhorse extrodinaire - Antonio "The Tireless Beast" Kaufusi - will be replacing Dan "The Angry Sponge" Tolar in the starting 'pack'.

Latest posts