What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R21 | Mon | Knights 32-14 Sea Eagles | EnergyAustralia

Result: Knights v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Charlie124

First Grade
Good lord Manly are awful, i think even we could have beaten them tonight and thats saying something.

just awful.

Garts

Bench
Not too bad, won 4 from our last 6 (aren't you like 2 from last 7 or something) and still in with a (remote) shot at finals footy.

Disappointed with the start of our season absolutely but impressed with the way they've turned it around. Manly on the other hand look quite worrying.

A "remote" shot, yes. Realistically, no. Yes Manly have been terrible but we will still be there in finals unlike the Doggies. LOL.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
After dominating last week that result is most surprising.

And Garts, never say never...

Flapper

First Grade
14k... :lol: my ass

I'll join you calling bullsh*t on that. There is no way in the world there was more than 10k there.

Have to admire Newcastle's effort though, they played as if their lives depended on it, and Manly didnt have much at all. Great work.

zombie jesus

Staff member
What a complete c**k up of a performance, Jamie Lyon can hold his head up, maybe Hodkinson too, the rest of them should be made to walk home.

clipser

Juniors
Not much to say after that display.. wish he would just come out and say the words "see you guys next year".

Latest posts