What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R21 | Sun | Broncos 10-6 Dragons | Suncorp

Result: Broncos v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ulysseus

Bench
Maybe some of this "ad hoc" attacking play would have been better, oh I don't know, about 60 f**king minutes ago.
Cue for next week, don't wait until the game is well and truly gone before trying that sh*t.

I don't get Saints at the moment, nothing much wrong with the defence, they would only need to score 20 points to win as they can defend, but they can't even score 20 points.

Ulysseus

Bench
lol, ffs, they have just scored.................... and its probably all too late barring an absolute f**king miracle.

ironhorse

Juniors
Cooper drops it game over ... 10 - 6 . The dragons players look like the have lost the GF , out on their feet there.

Ulysseus

Bench
Well Bennett said "I don't see them playing like this in a month".
Neither did I.
I kind of expected them to be better, although if the "plan" is to play progressively worse then f**k me it is working brilliantly.
Who knows, next week they might be beaten by 30+, ala last year.

f**k me dead, stop playing conservatively, YOU NEED TO SCORE POINTS TO WIN THE GAME!

LatK7

First Grade
Very, very average performance by Saints. Some great flashes of brilliance...but all in the last 5 minutes. Attack needs work. I predict Roosters to beat them by at least 13+.

Well done to the Broncos. They didn't lose their cool like a lot of other teams would have.

Ulysseus

Bench
Very, very average performance by Saints. Some great flashes of brilliance...but all in the last 5 minutes. Attack needs work. I predict Roosters to beat them by at least 13+.

Well done to the Broncos. They didn't lose their cool like a lot of other teams would have.

Average is a nice way to put it.
The defence, no issues there, it is always gonna concede some points and conceding 10 is not that bad, its the fact they did not even look like scoring 10 points themselves that is the problem.
The bigger issue with that is that Brisbane are not exactly a well drilled defensive outfit, they should have got something out of that game.
The Roosters have the second worst defence in the top 8 (statistically), so if Saints do not beat them with at least something vaguely resembling an attack of some fluency, they need to make some changes.

user_nat

Coach
Decent match defensively, not much going in attack.

Good scrum play by the Saints at the end. Can't believe they didn't start trying until they were down by 10.

renouf

Juniors
That game just illustrates some of the problems in our game today, what has happened to attacking football...

Ulysseus

Bench

Good scrum play by the Saints at the end. Can't believe they didn't start trying until they were down by 10.

I dunno dude, if they tried that sh*t all game and it didn't come off they would have been soundly beaten, a lot of desperation (chip and chase * 3) and not a lot of free flow.

f**k it, they may as well try it from minute 1 next week, the regular attack is not cutting the mustard.

LatK7

First Grade

This x100. If they showed some of that earlier things could have been very different. I think they'll have to play like that next week as Easts are on fire.

Gaba

First Grade
That game just illustrates some of the problems in our game today, what has happened to attacking football...
because majority of teams defences arent up to scratch and teams dont need much attack.

It just shows my point teams who can defend will be more of a threat then a team what attacks

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
if the dragons can actually learn from their slump this year they'll make a good tilt at the title.

Dragon

Coach
Well stick a fork in us, we have lost it again. We dont deserve a second chance in the semis, mentally weak and out of ideas. Big wrap to Costigan, thought he was the only one who showed some heart out there today and his dummy half service was 10x better than Priddis. Gonna miss him.

We need Fien back asap

Latest posts