What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R22 | Fri | Titans 34-12 Eels | Skilled

Result: Titans v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cleary89

Coach
prince is the biggest f**king milkman in the nrl. that kick he stayed down looked at the ref first. stays down now.

cleary89

Coach
a normal tackle hurts more than that sh*t. dont get me wrong, i f**king hate parra and they hayne plane, and want them to lose so bad, but both times he stayed down for the penalty.

skeepe

Immortal
a normal tackle hurts more than that sh*t. dont get me wrong, i f**king hate parra and they hayne plane, and want them to lose so bad, but both times he stayed down for the penalty.

Well why don't you ask Moi Moi to hit you In the head as hard as he can, then tell me if it hurts.

skeepe

Immortal
f**king diving merkins.
Sooner the filthy tits go broke again the happier i will be.

If your team weren't such a bunch of mindless, disgusting thugs Prince wouldn't have stayed down.

The first time, he was hit with a deliberate elbow to the head. The second, a deliberate swinging fist to the jaw. Only the most biased idiot would think he was diving.