What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R22 | Fri | Titans 34-12 Eels | Skilled

Result: Titans v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
Scotty, accept the fact you support a bunch of thugs and deal with it. You're embarrassing yourself.

cleary89

Coach
If your team weren't such a bunch of mindless, disgusting thugs Prince wouldn't have stayed down.

The first time, he was hit with a deliberate elbow to the head. The second, a deliberate swinging fist to the jaw. Only the most biased idiot would think he was diving.

im completely biased against parra, but i know he dived.

first one he actually turned and looked at the ref before he decided to close his eyes.

scottyeel

Bench
Scotty, accept the fact you support a bunch of thugs and deal with it. You're embarrassing yourself.
You would know all about embarrasing yourself.
f**k right off cocksmoker your opinion means nothing around here.

cleary89

Coach
Moimoi doesn't hit him high= no penalty. Blame Moimoi, not Prince!

Im not blaming anyone.

I said he stayed down on purpose for the penalty. You replied about something different.

I hate parra and I'm glad he stayed down, but he still stayed down.

_snafu_

Immortal
If your team weren't such a bunch of mindless, disgusting thugs Prince wouldn't have stayed down.

The first time, he was hit with a deliberate elbow to the head. The second, a deliberate swinging fist to the jaw. Only the most biased idiot would think he was diving.

Lol Prince has form for diving. Looked like at tap to me.

skeepe

Immortal
You would know all about embarrasing yourself.
f**k right off cocksmoker your opinion means nothing around here.

You know you've got nothing when you resort to juvenile insults. The fact that Parramatta have 2 players who are on report and will be suspended seems to support my argument.

skeepe

Immortal
Typical Gould, it's the other 12 Eels' fault that Hayne has been quieter than a mute.