What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R22 | Fri | Titans 34-12 Eels | Skilled

Result: Titans v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

scottyeel

Bench
I was unaware they'd changed the rules and all 17 were permitted on the field at the same time. When did that happen?

Your anger is a great source of amusement to me.
Oh ok,so tell me exactly which 12 Gould was referring to then?

scottyeel

Bench
Fantastic result. Parra lose AND concede a heap.
Fantastic result for who...the Raiders?
:lol:Oh, you still have hope they will make the finals:lol:
Damn those refs, if they didn't rort the raiders every week then you wouldn't need to rely on other teams losing.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol: @ any Eels fan blaming Prince for staying down. An elbow to the head is a blatantly illegal act and he was lucky to stay on the field. Silly and careless stuff from Smith.

scottyeel

Bench
:lol: @ any Eels fan blaming Prince for staying down. An elbow to the head is a blatantly illegal act and he was lucky to stay on the field. Silly and careless stuff from Smith.
Yeah it was and he will be suspended.
Did it hurt Prince and was there any need for him to stay down?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
You reckon an elbow to the head wouldn't have hurt?

Are you fair dinkum?

Take the Eels glasses off for a sec and honestly answer that mate. Come on.

innsaneink

Referee
I hope Laffranchi laughed in that merkin haynes face at fulltime

Tough game from Prince, a turnstyle in D but copped enough tonite to put most of us here out at least a week.

scottyeel

Bench
You reckon an elbow to the head wouldn't have hurt?

Are you fair dinkum?

Take the Eels glasses off for a sec and honestly answer that mate. Come on.
Truthfully i don't think it did hurt him. Look at the way he turned the game and tore the eels up straight after that. Great player but massive diver.

Coaster

Bench
Guad your a bunch of F*ckin merkins.

Enjoy the offseason, you bunch of whinging homeless fu*ks.

Billythekid

First Grade
Truthfully i don't think it did hurt him. Look at the way he turned the game and tore the eels up straight after that. Great player but massive diver.

Stupid logic. Just because he didn't go off injured doesn't mean it didn't hurt. Even though it didn't cause any serious damage an elbow to the head would still hurt a lot.

Regardless all players dive pretty much nowadays. Picking out one player like and acting like no one else does it is just plain stupid (and really shows your bias.

Latest posts