What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R22 | Fri | Titans 34-12 Eels | Skilled

Result: Titans v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Y2Eel

First Grade
Stupid logic. Just because he didn't go off injured doesn't mean it didn't hurt. Even though it didn't cause any serious damage an elbow to the head would still hurt a lot.

Regardless all players dive pretty much nowadays. Picking out one player like and acting like no one else does it is just plain stupid (and really shows your bias.

The eels part in his name gave it away didnt it..

FUI FUI was hit high started to stay down then remembered he had testicles!

Y2Eel

First Grade
Your lucky, or we would outnumber you

thats-all-folks.jpg

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol: So no Parra players ever take a dive, and all other teams' players do? :lol:

Bias in its purest form...

Y2Eel

First Grade
:lol: So no Parra players ever take a dive, and all other teams' players do? :lol:

Bias in its purest form...

What are you :lol: at? your assumptions on other posters thoughts? you make no sense at all.... Now thats :lol: worthy...

Last edited:

Timmah

Staff member
You refused to confirm otherwise and even went to the extent of citing your player Fuifui Moimoi as an example of how Eels players don't dive.

Irrespective of your defence of players diving or not, fact remains you have two players on report for grubby and/or careless incidents.

Y2Eel

First Grade
You refused to confirm otherwise and even went to the extent of citing your player Fuifui Moimoi as an example of how Eels players don't dive.

Irrespective of your defence of players diving or not, fact remains you have two players on report for grubby and/or careless incidents.

I said he had testicles nothing about diving.. But wait he didnt dive though did he?

Irrespective i dont really care what you think cos your the most biased here but you cant hide it as well as others...

BTW good job laying the boot in after the loss

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
where are all of those eels fans telling us we're jealous and we wish our teams were as good as their?

Timmah

Staff member
I said he had testicles nothing about diving.. But wait he didnt dive though did he?

Irrespective i dont really care what you think cos your the most biased here but you cant hide it as well as others...

BTW good job laying the boot in after the loss
What do you honestly expect after the way some Parramatta fans carry on after a couple of wins (none of which were that convincing, mind you). You only got past us on three moments of brilliance from Jarryd, and the previous two games before that you'd won were against woeful opposition who you still couldn't defend against.

Fans got sick of hearing the Hayne plane and some of the "sore winner" fans on here. Of course opposition fans are going to lay the boot in. The media is partly to blame for blowing not just smoke, but an entire pack of cigarettes up Hayne's backside.

That said, full credit to you for showing your face because there's at least 100 of your mates who'd normally be in here doing these ones \\\\:D/ who've made a deliberate decision to avoid LU tonight :lol:

sarahk

Juniors
What do you honestly expect after the way some Parramatta fans carry on after a couple of wins (none of which were that convincing, mind you). You only got past us on three moments of brilliance from Jarryd, and the previous two games before that you'd won were against woeful opposition who you still couldn't defend against.

Fans got sick of hearing the Hayne plane and some of the "sore winner" fans on here. Of course opposition fans are going to lay the boot in. The media is partly to blame for blowing not just smoke, but an entire pack of cigarettes up Hayne's backside.

That said, full credit to you for showing your face because there's at least 100 of your mates who'd normally be in here doing these ones \\\\:D/ who've made a deliberate decision to avoid LU tonight :lol:

Timmah, as you should know from experience, it's called being upset after a loss. Unlike yourself, i dont run to my computer to log on to LU after losing, especially with some of the idiots on this forum (no names mentioned) who put salt in the wound. I just dont see anyone else doing it either as they'd be too upset about the loss. Do you seriously expect anyone to?

When our fans do these ones \\\\:D/, its because they're happy about winning just like everyone else is. SO i think its stupid that you compare the 2 scenarios.

Anyway in saying that, Congrats Titans on a good game ! It sucks to lose :( but yeah i guess there's always next year. :(