What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R22 | Mon | Raiders 30-26 Panthers | Canberra

Result: Raiders v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

typicalfan

Coach
Yeah Laurie is potential that will never be realised but they were the only examples at the Panthers I could think of since you let Moors go. No one that really strikes fear in the defense like the Raiders with TLL. You look at the replays of him winding up, I would just let him through personally my life is worth too much lol.

chrisD

Coach
Purtells only bad performance of the year, and there's been a lot of good ones. Pritchard is a more damaging ball runner than TLL will ever be.

typicalfan

Coach
Purtells only bad performance of the year, and there's been a lot of good ones. Pritchard is a more damaging ball runner than TLL will ever be.
Pritchard is good but inconsistent. Learoyd Lars over the last 2 seasons has found that consistency after being injury plagued before then.

Learoyd Lars outplayed Frankie last night.

Paullyboy

Coach
As for the game, Luke Lewis was brilliant in the first half, but I really have doubts on Waddell's one on one defence - he missed him every single time he tried to tackle him, and twice that led directly to tries. McCrone has similar issues in defence (although I thought he stood up in attack finally last night, so I can forgive the defensive issues if that's a sign of things to come)

franklin2323

Immortal
When I knew we had no Walsh or Coote I knew we would lose. So many times at the end we needed a repeat set but didn't find the ingoal Walsh will help this. Also with Gordon at 1 it takes his fantastic positioning and defence from the wing especially to cover for Purtell's defence.

As for our 2nd 1/2 performance we have no impact off our bench it's been the same all year we need Laurie off there. With Grant back he can start and Bell goes back there maybe it will help Even Pritchard off there might be worth a shot.

Something needs to be done about the refereeing before finals time