What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R22 | Sat | Rabbitohs 34-30* Tigers | ANZ (GP)

Result: Rabbitohs v Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

innsaneink

Referee
Aww...looks like widdle wabbit lost bladder control.
I imagine we'll see the same thing at ANZ later

tiger-300.jpg

Midnight Rabbit

Juniors
Meh i'll be dissapointed with a loss but much like the Bronco's game this year it won't hurt if we are flogged as i expected it. If the boys keep it within 10 they would have done very well. The only thing i expect out of this game is that the Tigers will get some form from it.

Jason Maher

Immortal
lol@ Tiggers fans trying to suggets their injury toll is as bad as Souffs. A bit like the grandstanding from some of the faiders fans when we played them at the 'Gong minus 10 or so players (including the loss of Dan Hunt for the season in the warm-up, no coincidence we haven't looked quite the same team without him).

Seriously though, Souffs need to dig deep and find something. They absolutely have to win today or they'll be watching the finals on telly with the Eels.

dice

Juniors
I thought bunnies we specials to beat the most overrated team in the comp. But with so many injuries I now believe the Tigers will continue their lucky streak of last minute victories against crippled opposition.

Still hoping Bunnies flog them.

Titanic

First Grade
what a start ... Souths kick off on the full ... give a penalty and Ayshford over

Last edited:

Titanic

First Grade
nothing to Crowe about T and a falcon from Lawrence ... classic

Galloway with a touch of the Matai's ... I get knocked down but can't get up again...

Last edited:

Titanic

First Grade
Bunnies apply some heat on the back of back2back penalties ... 4-0 after ten

Jaimen the Bunny Thug takes Benji out very very late off the ball ... striped pussies attack

Titanic

First Grade
rookie Dylan Farrell in for the Souths after producing the tackle that defused the Tigers who were then penalised for squaring-up Jaime. Kick is over from out wide and the dream team hit the front 6-4 after 15.

Latest posts