What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R22 | Sat | Sea Eagles 26-6 Storm | Brookvale

Result: Sea Eagles v Storm

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

innsaneink

Referee
Lazy bludging cat.

That run right onhalf time sums him up....ended up running backwards away from the defense, then when about to be hit throws a hospital pass anywhere.
Pee Wee Herman would do better

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
And why do you need a new thread to say that?

_Johnsy

Referee
Manly V Melbourne game

Perry goes in high a couple of tackles early + general grub nuggle. Manu (yeah i know also a germ) takes the ball up Perry goes high and so, so obviously pulls manu's hair from standing up and continues to pull his hair till he hits the ground. Perry does his knee in the process.

Pure Karma

Johns Magic

Referee
It was Blair not Manu(who is pretty much bald) but yeah I was thinking the exact same thing when it happened.

You could see Blair stand over the top of him and just laugh when he was in agony on the ground, and rightly so.

islandstyle

Juniors
Loved that hit by T-Rex on Slater, he's getting killed out there

Manly's forwards have been quite immense, Kite is having a blinder, Watmough has been solid and Stewart looks aggressive. Hoppa seems to be sound under the high ball.

Brutus

Referee
Perry - a hair-pulling, kneecap shifting cat.

Brett Stewart? We'll let the courts decide that.

shear_joy9

Coach
melbourne need a new backline

inglis leaving could be the best thing for them. He doesn't contribute anything

adamkungl

Immortal
I suspect Inglis simply doesn't care that much anymore. It would be hard to keep giving a sh*t as the year draws closer to the finals...some of them would be just going through the motions now.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
melbourne need a new backline

inglis leaving could be the best thing for them. He doesn't contribute anything

I hate Inglis but that is deadset the stupidest comment in this thread, possibly the forum, for a long time.

12,550 :lol:! f**king bullsh*t.

Billythekid

First Grade
Try saying that when he's at his attacking or defensive best, setting up plays or heck making something from nothing.

Which he rarely does at club level. I get sick of seeing him dominate at rep level and than not bringing that same form back. I won't dispute that he is an incredible player but he simply isn't worth spending 500K+ of your salary cap on him.

IMO he hasn't even been our best centre this year.

There are a few pedestrians in our side who i will be happy to see go. Blair and White are 2 of the ones that come to mind.

Rep form counts for nothing, all i care about is how they play for us. And lets face it rep footy means they are missing 3 weeks a year which makes them even less valuable.