What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R23 | Mon | Dragons 32-10 Sea Eagles | WIN Jubilee

Result: Dragons v Sea Eagles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

roboshark

Coach
Fair dinkum. I despise both teams buit that gasnier decision proves there is only 1 team allowed to win the comp this year

18to87

First Grade
great try.

Also a great one for the "tries from kicks should be worth less" brigade :lol:

As much as I know I want saints to win so that manly dont leapfrog us, I just cant bring myself to cheer for them and their consistent, CONSISTENT leg ups from the referees.

You seem to forget the leg up the Roosters got last week.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Williams is in

Geez Priddis is awful. With Fien back, shouldn't he be playing for Shellharbour

He's only filling in cuz Hornby is out.

But don't get me starting on Priddis. Just look at the Dragons forum to know my dark thoughts about him. He's the worst player in the comp.

Cletus

First Grade
If Saints win I hope it's by more than 6. We can't even blame Finch for that. Harrigan is just a spastic.

I'm loving this game. A real grind.

Not Finch's fault but if it's as bad as everyone says then Harrigan should be sacked. He's always been a bit creative in his video reffing but f**k me what a joke.

coolsteve

Juniors
trouble is harrigan thinks he is bigger than the game. he sees the obvious and looks to find a reason to change it( see as he knows better than anyone else) , thinks the game is about him.thinks he invented the farkin game

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I love how people try to blame the dragons for the referees decisions. The video ref was the incompetent one in that situation, noone else. Get a grip.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Decision was f**ked, wrong, disgraceful, looking forward to the DES conference after the game.

Quite happy with our effort, don't think a win is on the cards but if we can stick with them I will be happy.

God-King Dean

Immortal
great try.

Also a great one for the "tries from kicks should be worth less" brigade :lol:

As much as I know I want saints to win so that manly dont leapfrog us, I just cant bring myself to cheer for them and their consistent, CONSISTENT leg ups from the referees.

And Minichello's 'try' last week?

I have no doubt that's the reason Harrigan gave it.

skeepe

Immortal
Not Finch's fault but if it's as bad as everyone says then Harrigan should be sacked. He's always been a bit creative in his video reffing but f**k me what a joke.

It's not as bad as everyone says because of the simple fact that words cannot possibly describe how horrendous it was.

Meth

Staff member
haha nice work from Priddis there to put Weyman over

I love watching Hasler blow up

Latest posts