What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R23 | Sat | Titans 37-18 Cowboys | Skilled

Result: Titans v Cowboys

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jason Maher

Immortal
:crazy:

he's signed with the roosters

I bet Jake Friend's happy about that...

That would explain our sudden interest in James Aubusson. We were definitely hunting Watts at one point, so I'm a little disappointed. Thought we might have finally signed a decent young hooker. Guess we'll have to make do with the Roosters 3rd choice and a 32 yo Nathan Fien.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Are these two of the WORST games on show tonight? Seriously..only the Cowboys could make the Titans look like they have played well..

Titanic

First Grade
Whatever... Titans will be outright second and that's what matters. 37-18

Last edited:

skeepe

Immortal
I hope the Cowboys defend like that in 2 weeks. Croker will have an absolute field day up against that right edge defence.

lockyno1

Post Whore
The Cowboys dead set represent Thurston to a bone- only caring for 2 months of the year (Origin) and doing SFA the rest of the season.

kwigibo

Juniors
hahaha, punched in the face, go pull the other one spastic.

O'Donnell threw the first punch, Friend was second man, there was no 3rd man in, since when do you get binned for retaliating? The original penalty was to the titans but the cowboys get the advantage as they only lose their lock who's a liability most of the time anyway, while the titans have to play 10 without their hooker.

Klein was completely wrong, screwed up the game by ostensibly trying to preserve it. Explain it to me if its otherwise, that somehow Friend committed an equal offense to O'Donnell; I am now an other one pulling spastic, so perhaps my perception is clouded.

Latest posts