What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R25 | Mon | Bulldogs 18-24 Panthers | ANZ

Result: Bulldogs v Panthers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Not sure.

Reminder to members of all NRL clubs it's free entry tomorrow night.

murraymob

Coach
stagg not being there is a huge loss for the dogs.Not sure if the dogs have anyone that can cover his defence work load

Paullyboy

Coach
When a club farewells someone, they usually turn on a good show, I think the Dogs are a real chance here.

benntash

Juniors
Geez there's been some f*%ken dodgy calls against the panthers so far. Guess the refs are ruining yet another match

skeepe

Immortal
Here we go again. Another bullsh*t penalty...and there we go another try.

f**k I hate referee's.

That was a penalty every day of the week. I'd be more worried about the pathetic goal line defence if I were you

skeepe

Immortal
The Panthers really need to stop conceeding stupid penalties or they'll cop an absolute flogging here.

Absolutely pathetic defence too.

andrew057

First Grade
That was a penalty every day of the week. I'd be more worried about the pathetic goal line defence if I were you

Haha tell me it isnt so.

Skeepe actually blaming players and not the refs?

Be nice to see the same sort of consistency in Raiders games :lol:

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
Play your GF Doggies. Play it hard. :)

Seriously, Penrith couldn't hold a ball if their season depended on it. Lucky their season doesn't depend on it.

Big Mick

Referee

Same thing happens against the Raiders you'd blow your top like a kettle bitch.

You are the last person I take advice from..for well....anything.

Latest posts