What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R25 | Sat | Knights 18-26 Dragons | EnergyAustralia

Result: Knights v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I can confirm that the Knights will wear the 1988 heritage jersey.

Timmah

Staff member
You wore it vs us in the finals last year, lost convincingly :p

Jobdog

Live Update Team
You wore it vs us in the finals last year, lost convincingly :p
We also wore it on Old Boys Day last year too and won convincingly :cool:

Also, pre-sales are at around 18k. We might be on target for the first sell-out in a looooooong time :crazy:

jpaciocco91

Juniors
This will be a very close game.
A strong and parochial Knights crowd may prove to be to their advantage.

Eelectrica

Referee
If the dragons are the premiership contenders their position on the ladder indicates they are they'll want to get back to winning.
So I'm picking the Dragons.

gerg

Juniors
Massive danger game for Saints. You cannot ignore tradition and the Knights always turn up for the 'old boys'. Knights with the 2 and a half start at $1.90 is a great bet IMO.

Noname36

First Grade
According to the Newy Herald this morning they've sold over 21,000 tickets. I thought 18k was capacity at the moment?

Jason Maher

Immortal
According to the Newy Herald this morning they've sold over 21,000 tickets. I thought 18k was capacity at the moment?

According to the Courier Fail the day before the Broncos-Dragons game 47,000 tickets had been sold, but the crowd ended up being 42,000. I think the papers just pull numbers out of their arse to hype a game.

Dragon_psa

First Grade
I see the very good Knights attack being countered by the staunch Saints defence resulting in a low scoring affair. Saints 14-12 or thereabouts.

Timmah

Staff member
Sold out! Should be insane. Newcastle's task of making the finals is almost impossible but they give themselves a slim glimmer of hope if they get up tonight. If I recall correctly, Saints have a good record at EAS (something like only two losses in ten years), hopefully that will work in their favour.

SMH reports today that Beau Scott is unlikely to play with question marks over Creagh and Weyman as well: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...s-over-key-red-v-forwards-20100827-13vw5.html

Latest posts