What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R26 | Fri | Broncos 16-18 Raiders | Suncorp

Result: Broncos v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rovelli

Bench
Happy for Canberra. Similarities to us two years ago. Had to come from way back to make the finals. We took on Melbourne, a team we have a healthy rivalry with. Given not much chance (especially since it's been revealed they cheated the salary cap), we shocked the NRL world.

Canberra have had the wood on the Dragons and beat them good and proper a couple of weeks ago.

skeepe

Immortal
canberra stumble over the line

You never take any joy out of Raiders matches.

We've made the finals, won 8 of our last 9 including 5 in a row, and all you do is whinge f**king whinge.

Why do you bother supporting a team you clearly hate?

skeepe

Immortal
That wasn't the best performance in the world, but we still won despite playing poorly. I'll take that any day of the week.

Everything went against us. A bullsh*t one-sided penalty count, an absolutely disgraceful video ref decision, and they rose above it.

That's the sort of game we would have lost earlier this year, and the young squad will learn a hell of a lot from it.

Now to break our finals losing streak, as well as beating the hoodoo on teams who win 5 in a row this season.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Will the Raiders ever play a game where skeepe doesn't think the world is against his precious team? :lol:

Big Pete

Referee
Congratulations on making it Raiders fans and of course on the victory tonight. Obviously feeling a little sombre about tonight but I can't be too disappointed with the boys efforts, we threw everything at you guys only to be denied on most occasions. In the end, your forward pack and the kicking game proved to be a real difference.

Best of luck in the finals and keep those Dragons on their toes.

Smiley

Bench
:nwave: Seeya Winterstein, couldn't be more glad to see your fumbling hands finally gone from the Broncos.

skeepe

Immortal
Will the Raiders ever play a game where skeepe doesn't think the world is against his precious team? :lol:

Living where you do, I'm assuming you haven't seen the game yet. Until you see the Gillet "try" that was awarded, I really think you're better off shutting it and not embarrassing yourself.

beads6

First Grade
:nwave: Seeya Winterstein, couldn't be more glad to see your fumbling hands finally gone from the Broncos.

totally agree, he is woeful.. I can;t wait to see Lockyer bombing the crap out of him in round 1.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Living where you do, I'm assuming you haven't seen the game yet. Until you see the Gillet "try" that was awarded, I really think you're better off shutting it and not embarrassing yourself.

Watched it, it was a bit dodgy but hardly means "everything went against us". Stop being so ridiculously hysterical, and instead of bitching about refereeing for once, harden the f**k up and celebrate being in the finals.

skeepe

Immortal
Watched it, it was a bit dodgy but hardly means "everything went against us". Stop being so ridiculously hysterical, and instead of bitching about refereeing for once, harden the f**k up and celebrate being in the finals.

Don't know if you noticed, but I am celebrating.

What makes it even more special is that merkin of a ref Maxwell had it in for us all night and we still triumphed.

If you want bitter Raiders fans, look at shear_joy or his merry band of whinging miscreants.