What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R26 | Sun 7pm | Dragons 38-24 Rabbitohs | WIN Jubilee

Result: Dragons v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thommo4pm

Coach
wow, how silent has nemesis been post last night. LOL at SOUTHS.

Hiding away in the Souths forum, says a fair bit about him really.

He's probably still trying to work out how Saints scored 38 points against Souths last night. But Souths did have Sutton out, and we were told to try and play without our playmakers like Souths have done......hang on a second, we sat our 5/8, half and starting hooker on the sideline last night.

Nemesis

Bench
Hiding away in the Souths forum, says a fair bit about him really.

He's probably still trying to work out how Saints scored 38 points against Souths last night. But Souths did have Sutton out, and we were told to try and play without our playmakers like Souths have done......hang on a second, we sat our 5/8, half and starting hooker on the sideline last night.
I've already copped heaps from your merkin supporters at the game last night and unless you were there, you missed out on all the fun unfortunately.

However as a show of appreciation for your concern regarding my absence, if you don't mind the slops, fill your boots and flame away!

I've already copped heaps from your merkin supporters at the game last night and unless you were there, you missed out on all the fun unfortunately.

However as a show of appreciation for your concern regarding my absence, if you don't mind the slops, fill your boots and flame away!

Unfortunately Choke supporters like this attend matches in droves... Absolute scum of the league & earth, makes Dogs supporters seem like nuns

thommo4pm

Coach

Well I didn't give you or any other Souths fans any grief last night at the game.
There's no need for it.

Last edited:

to_ddeath

Coach
Raiders_premiers

The biggest new wanker of the year on LU by a huge margin.......

Almost makes me wish Canberra would lose this weekend.

T.

to_ddeath

Coach
"it" continues to look more stupid with each post it puts up.
Thinks they were "duded" from refs calls last night..
Farkin hell, "it" has noooo idea. We'll hopefully show them what's what soon.

T.

Latest posts