What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R26 | Sun 7pm | Dragons 38-24 Rabbitohs | WIN Jubilee

Result: Dragons v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol: The pot is blue and white, it's where we stashed all the extra cash in 2001/02. The kettle is purple, that's Melbourne this year.

Still not sure what you're trying to get at, we've won 6 premierships since you last even made a Grand Final... I know who I'd rather support.

Ziggy the God

First Grade
If we are alive into this game, we will win, the Saints have nothing to prove, they have finished Minor Premiers, and their big games are to come.

Good luck to Soward too when Taylor runs at him, I would be putting your playmaker in cotton wool for a week.

Bumble

First Grade
:lol: The pot is blue and white, it's where we stashed all the extra cash in 2001/02. The kettle is purple, that's Melbourne this year.

Still not sure what you're trying to get at, we've won 6 premierships since you last even made a Grand Final... I know who I'd rather support.

I'm supporting you this weekend if it helps timothy

Firey_Dragon

Coach
:lol: You have no strike rate... Souths 20 Chokers 0

You haven't won anything either since guys stopped getting paid in meat pies and beers after a game. At least if you're going to pigeon hole my team as having a 11 year existence, I can say I've seen and enjoyed at least some moderate success on the field.

In that time you've seen your team booted out for 2 years, 1 wooden spoon and only 1 finals appearance... Congratulations on having such a successful team that "according to you", I should be envious of. :roll:

Last edited:

Timmah

Staff member
Good luck to Soward too when Taylor runs at him, I would be putting your playmaker in cotton wool for a week.
Pretty sure this was attempted six weeks ago and Soward got him by the pants. The tactic of "ugh ugh give Taylor ball run ugh" hasn't worked as well as your fans would've liked this year, they need to be more creative than that. Especially with Soward's bodyguard back ;-)
I'm supporting you this weekend if it helps timothy
We'll do our best :cool:

CMUX

I reckon Souths will have it all to play for come the final game (meaning either Canberra or manly will lose).

It all depends on whether the Dragons decide to rest players in that situation. I don’t think they will and I imagine they will win by 10.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Souffs have to run a big man at a little man, because they have nothing else.

And since we're bringing results from past years into it, here's some more stats:

38-10, 48-10, 58-16, 18-16, 34-20, 52-12, 42-10, 28-10, 44-14, 38-28, 26-12, 16-13

vs

24-25, 14-24, 6-41

486 vs 261

2nd, 9th, 6th, 6th, 10th, 7th, 4th, 4th, 13th, 8th, 5th, 1st*

vs

12th, -, -, 14th, 15th, 15th, 13th, 15th, 7th, 14th, 10th, 9th*

Anything that happened prior to 1999 is irrelevant to any comparison, as my club didn't exist then.

Choke on that.

Jason Maher

Immortal
I stand corrected. They've also "won" fans such as Fein, Nemesis, and Bumble (though Fein probably was around when they last won)... the poor bastards.

Nemesis

Bench
StIllawarra.jpg

Timmah

Staff member
Drongos... ouch, how scathing. How will Saints fans ever respond to that one?

Est. 1998? You'd think as a 50uffs fan you'd have history down-pat. Clearly not :lol:

Raider Azz

Bench
:lol: if the fans are anything to go by, looks like this will be a firey encounter.

just a shame the result won't mean anything once the raiders beat the broncos on friday night :D

MattJ

Juniors
:lol: if the fans are anything to go by, looks like this will be a firey encounter.

just a shame the result won't mean anything once the raiders beat the broncos on friday night :D

Even if that were the case, if the Bulldogs can jag one against Manly we are still a shot.

If things do go our way and we are playing for a finals spot, maybe playing the minor premiers is a blessing in disguise.
A lot of confidence and momentum could be built from beating the Dragons at Kograh, it would be a challenge, but if the boys were to pull it off, it might be a massive boost to our chances for a run deep into the finals.

Wish i was going, judging by this thread, the atmosphere is going to be pretty good on the night.

_Johnsy

Referee
The only choke that has happened in the las 10 years is when all souffs players, admin, fans choke on uncle rusty's and phac jism. Whored themselves out to a few suggar daddy's.

Enoy your holiday in September. Where is the end of season trip this year ? The block with a few casks of goon?