What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R26 | Sun 7pm | Dragons 38-24 Rabbitohs | WIN Jubilee

Result: Dragons v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nemesis

Bench
I did particularly like when you mentioned Russ appeared as himself. Top shelf effort.

So much pity, yet only one numbnutsesis
Now I know why dragons fans all wear the red V... they all have an IQ of 5.
It meant that Russell Crowe also has a high profile, imbecile.

Nemesis

Bench
The backtracking comment was directed at your change (proof or the most recognised RL club to a marketing gimmick).

A serious question or you, are you partially geniused?
Given that you can't even construct a simple sentence, there's no question who is the geniused one, fool.

NGR

Juniors
WTF?! This thread has already eclipsed most game day threads after the game has been played in its size...

FFS give it a rest, its a fruitless keyboard battle they nobody is going to win...

On a sidenote, timmah you f^cking gronk, you have no reason to be in here taking cheap shots.. Get a life

Jason Maher

Immortal
I always knew Cristiano Ronaldo was an absolute merkin of the highest order. Geez I'm glad Sir Alex sold him to Fake Madrid.

Bumble

First Grade
You do realise the 'celebs' would be handed the gear by marketing staff as a photo op and actually wouldn't give a 'f about souths.
You are smart enough to realise this? probably not :lol:
LOL souths fans

Congratulations, you've just described every product endorsed by a celebrity ever. :lol:

Obviously the likes of C-Ron etc would have nfi about NRL or about Souths. But they're certainly giving us good press exposure...which is the point of marketing if I'm not mistaken...

Juju

Juniors
Congratulations, you've just described every product endorsed by a celebrity ever. :lol:

Obviously the likes of C-Ron etc would have nfi about NRL or about Souths. But they're certainly giving us good press exposure...which is the point of marketing if I'm not mistaken...

First its "the best forward pack in the game" now "most recognisable rl brand in world"
Just cause the Souths marketing department says something doesn't mean its true.
lol at souths fans yet again.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
WTF?! This thread has already eclipsed most game day threads after the game has been played in its size...

FFS give it a rest, its a fruitless keyboard battle they nobody is going to win...

On a sidenote, timmah you f^cking gronk, you have no reason to be in here taking cheap shots.. Get a life

Last I checked it was a public forum. ;-)

Nemesis

Bench
First its "the best forward pack in the game" now "most recognisable rl brand in world"
Just cause the Souths marketing department says something doesn't mean its true.
lol at souths fans yet again.
So which nrl club do you believe has the most recognised brand in the world today? Feel free to provide evidence supporting your theory... otherwise stfu.

Juju

Juniors
So which nrl club do you believe has the most recognised brand in the world today? Feel free to provide evidence supporting your theory... otherwise stfu.
Not souths you merkin.
How could you actually prove this anyway?
You are intelligent enough to realise that just because its on a Souths website doesn't make it true???
Souths supporters have a warped sense of perspective.
You go on believing what Rusty keeps dishing up if it makes you feel better about the gross underachieving that happens onfield.

Nemesis

Bench
Not souths you merkin.
How could you actually prove this anyway?
You are intelligent enough to realise that just because its on a Souths website doesn't make it true???
Souths supporters have a warped sense of perspective.
You go on believing what Rusty keeps dishing up if it makes you feel better about the gross underachieving that happens onfield.
Pictures don't lie. Like I said, put up or shut up, tard.

Nemesis

Bench
Back on topic... its been reported that Soward & Hornby could be in some doubt for Sunday night. If one or both are out & dragons lose, the excuses from their fans will come thick & fast.

dragondad

First Grade

I wanna know why Bumble posts at 4am after his nights out.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Back on topic... its been reported that Soward & Hornby could be in some doubt for Sunday night. If one or both are out & dragons lose, the excuses from their fans will come thick & fast.

:crazy:

You mean like the endless excuses from Souffs fans over the last few weeks? Here's a little secret I'll let you in on: yes, you've been hit bad by injury in the last month or so, but that can't be allowed to obcue the fact that even with your full compliment on the field, you've still been sh*t.

f**k me, your obsession with us is as bad, if not worse, than Fein's. I strongly suggest seing a doctor for something to calm yourself down before you burst a vessel.

NGR

Juniors
:crazy:

You mean like the endless excuses from Souffs fans over the last few weeks? Here's a little secret I'll let you in on: yes, you've been hit bad by injury in the last month or so, but that can't be allowed to obcue the fact that even with your full compliment on the field, you've still been sh*t.

f**k me, your obsession with us is as bad, if not worse, than Fein's. I strongly suggest seing a doctor for something to calm yourself down before you burst a vessel.

We havent had our "full compliment" on the field this year. And when we have been close to full strentgh we were in the top 4...

Id like to see how the dragons go without: Cooper, soward, young, creagh, costigan, smith, weyman... Which is essientially what we have been playing without in comparison.

Latest posts