What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R3 | Fri | Dragons 33-8 Cowboys | WIN

Result: Dragons v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jason Maher

Immortal
Has Thurston played a worse game than that one?

Great game. Our attack shone in patches, our defense was awesome the entire game. I'm ahppy as a pig in sh*t. You can't do better than 3 from 3 at this stage of the year.

Gaba

First Grade
if soward has his kicking boots on the dragons would be number 1 in attack and defense

and the dragons havent attacked,

Last edited:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Thurston's 5th options last night were atrocious. It's like he had no confidence in his teammates abilities to do anything so he kept chipping for himself, sometimes from stupid parts of the field.

beave

Coach
Have a look at our backs though mate, bar tonga, the rest wouldn't get a run in the NQ Endeavor Foundation rep team they are that useless. Graham and Rovelli are without a doubt the weakest link in the whole side, I would be kicking for myself as well tbh. I'm more worried that JT won't care about leaving for more $$$$ but going to another side who are more competitive. Hell, even I was ready to turn the tv off after 50 mins, even I can't stand watching us play.

Charlie124

First Grade
Yeah Thurston had a very poor game, Watts was fantastic and despite the final scoreline i was fairly happy with our defence (for the most part, some one on one tackles were terrible). I think the final score was a result of the Dragons frustrating us into stupid plays and the fact that EVERYTHING we tried was shut down before it got any momentum.

Rovelli was terrible and John Williams was terrorised by Morris all night, if it werent for Ty Williams he could have scored 5 last night.

Great defensive effort by the Dragons, well played.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
and why he (Williams) wasn't immediately binned? Refs are too f**king gutless.