What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R3 | Fri | Tigers 23-12 Eels | SFS

Result: Tigers v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ironhorse

Juniors

Inu , Mateo ,Grothe ,Keating,Mortimer , Tahu . Never heard of them ? All very capable attacking players bud.Never happened to notice a funny looking bloke called moimoi smashing through 4 defenders and offloading ? I can clearly remember these guys putting your dragons to the sword at the business end of last season .:crazy:

gronkathon

First Grade
Galloway and Gibbs just smashed Fui and Poore out of the game with some brutal defence. Hindmarsh was destroyed by Ellis at every opportunity. Both Cayless boys were pretty rubbish

gronkathon

First Grade
I know he played limited minutes but those 11 were not to great results against a tiring pack.

I want a fully fit Cayless playing for us with game time under his belt.

Speaking of that I know Hanbury was able to play State Cup the same wek only playing 15 minutes NRL one week last year so it is possible Jason could turn out for the reserve grade maybe. Not 100% on the rules there

Captian_Klutz

Juniors
Well in to the tigers. Parramatta are the pretenders this year and I'm pissed off I didn't use my head when I tipped them. Round three and three sh*t performances from the Eels. Wouldn't be suprised to see them finish outside the 8.
As long as they don't finish 8th like 2009. :crazy:

Latest posts