What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R3 | Fri | Tigers 23-12 Eels | SFS

Result: Tigers v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Charlie124

First Grade
Safe to assume Inu is goalkicking? Need him to for my fantasy team now that Parker and Porter are out of their respective teams.

Parra Steve

Juniors
Yep INU will be kicking.

Mortimer has just been ruled out, KK to 5/8, no word on his replacement on the bench.

The Tigers have copped a rough schedule, it'll be interesting to see if we're up to it. The return of Gibbs and Ryan will be huge and it will be interesting to see how the loss of Mortimer changes up the Eels lineup/

skeepe

Immortal
I think the Eels will be stronger without Mortimer, tbh. He hasn't started the season at all well.

nehalem

Juniors
I think the Eels will be stronger without Mortimer, tbh. He hasn't started the season at all well.

yep, I agree. Mortimer seems to be holding onto the ball more than he did last year, making it out as if he's scared of something. The eels rely on the loose ball for the 2nd phase play that has caught many opposing teams out

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The Tigers have copped a rough schedule, it'll be interesting to see if we're up to it. The return of Gibbs and Ryan will be huge and it will be interesting to see how the loss of Mortimer changes up the Eels lineup/

Just a guess but apparently Anderson's bringing another back-rower onto the bench. Therefore Mateo to 6 and Oake to start.

I think Parra should win this one out wide but they've started the year very poorly - too many errors against both St George and Manly, and although defence was excellent against the Dragons, it was dire against the Sea Eagles. On top of that there's been none of the second-phase play that Parra thrived on last year.

Both teams are hard to tip and either side could get flogged tonight.

Meth

Staff member
Nice kick Benji.

Tuqiri's been a good acquisition for the Tigers thus far