What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R3 | Mon | Sharks 8-30 Rabbitohs | Toyota

Result: Sharks v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nemesis

Bench
CRIPPLE FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

16-14 to Sharks.
Penalty goals galore.
Crowd 4000
To see a real cripple fight, be at the SFS on Fri to see the team that had 48 put on them take on the team that had 60 put on them. lol

Souths by plenty...

Noa

First Grade
I actually dont mind the look of the Sharks backline. To me it looks more threatening then it has. Will be even better once Smith comes in and Covell goes out.

Frailty

First Grade
If wasn't going to have trouble to attract a crowd already:

- Forecast: Showers with possible Thunderstorms
- Monday Night
- Track work on rail line down to Toyota Park.

jc155776

Coach
cripple_fight.jpg

Paullyboy

Coach
If wasn't going to have trouble to attract a crowd already:

- Forecast: Showers with possible Thunderstorms
- Monday Night
- Track work on rail line down to Toyota Park.

:lol::lol:

To be honest I hate seeing small crowds, but I'm almost excited to see just how small tonights crowd will be.

And what is with trackwork in the shire? The two times last year I was considering getting on a train and heading down to a Sharks game - there was trackwork.

Firey_Dragon

Coach
:lol::lol:

To be honest I hate seeing small crowds, but I'm almost excited to see just how small tonights crowd will be.

And what is with trackwork in the shire? The two times last year I was considering getting on a train and heading down to a Sharks game - there was trackwork.

They're duplicating the lines between sutherland and cronulla. Some sections only had one line. It's been ongoing for about 2 years now.