What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R3 | Sat | Panthers 10-16 Storm | CUA

Result: Panthers v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

user_nat

Coach
Storm keep grinding their way to victory, next week against the Saints should be good.

Penrith need to change.. something.. not sure what.

Caged Panther

First Grade
What a horrendous performance, how we were still in it with five left I will never know.

Walsh couldn't hit the side of a bus with his kicking or passing game and if I see one more inside to a forward away from our attacking weapons to a forward who doesn't make any ground I don't what I might do.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Storm keep grinding their way to victory, next week against the Saints should be good.

Penrith need to change.. something.. not sure what.

Penrith need to change their coach. Matt Elliott has shown at two teams with plenty of good young talent coming through that he isn't a coach's arsehole. Imagine what Penrith could do with their raw talent if they had Bennett or Bellamy.

Melbourne - well, what more can be said about them? They know how to win, even when they're playing sh*t. Can't wait for next week. Should be a rip-snorter like both Saints-Melbourne games were last year.

Noa

First Grade
What a horrendous performance, how we were still in it with five left I will never know.

Walsh couldn't hit the side of a bus with his kicking or passing game and if I see one more inside to a forward away from our attacking weapons to a forward who doesn't make any ground I don't what I might do.

You were in still because every time Cam Smith looked up from dummy-half he was thinking "weres my mate Cooper" instead of going left to Inglis who made Jennings look 2nd rate in the first-half

Next week is going to be great...Storm will guts it out and look for chances against the Dragons.

Slater and Inglis looked on their game tonight and are starting to click.

Cronk looked composed and will spark the backline even more next week.

Noa

First Grade
Storm dont lose on top of a hard dry track like Etihad either Kia Ora.

Apt that the Dragons are playing on good Friday.

stormbati

Bench
Listening to Elliot on the radio on the way home he sounded really frustrated with his team.
I thought Joe Paulo had a night to forget, couldnt catch a cold tonight. Hep Cahill dropped a couple of chest balls too.
3 from 3 away from home, all ugly wins but the jobs done anyhow.

Cooper Cronk has that ball on a string at times, Billy Slater caught the ball in goal uncontested and untouched. Thats unnacceptable

GongPanther

Referee
Please explain...

It'll be self explanatory for next week when the Dragons go through your lot like Turbo-Lax.

As far as the Panthers are concerned,we are still a team that are still trying to find ourselves.

It'll come,its just that we need to be a little more patient.

pantherz9103

First Grade
It'll be self explanatory for next week when the Dragons go through your lot like Turbo-Lax.

As far as the Panthers are concerned,we are still a team that are still trying to find ourselves.

We've been waiting for it to 'come' for more than 3 years since Elliot arrived. Patience is wearing thin.

bigfoot

Juniors
The Storm were absolutely disgraceful.
And yet somehow we were worse and never even looked like winning.

*sigh*

Only two more years of this rubbish and then we can get a real coach and actually give the Storm a game.

Congrats Storm fans.

mxlegend99

Referee
Storm fans would have to be pumped that they can win games so convincingly even when playing like absolute crap. The second they fire up for a few games in a row they will definitely be the favorites this season.

Scrappy win, but we'll take them at the moment. The club basically said before the season we expect to start slow, so to be 3-0 and all away games is a positive sign. Next week is a big game to see where we are though. Should be a cracker!

Two ref decisions I don't get last night... The high shot on Quinn, how do you not see that?

The one that confused me though was when Penrith knocked on, then Neilsen knocked on on the advantage rule, then Lewis ran about 20 before being taken into touch... how was it a Panthers feed? If we took our advantage, which we were close enough to ten, so I'm ok with that ruling, but surely then the advantage rule starts again, and Lewis running 20 down the touchline means it's advantage over, play on. Taken into touch... how not a Storm feed??

Trying to find yourselves...standard for "my team is not capable of winning the comp each year but if we use the old rebuilding reason it will appease the fans for another year of mediocrity".

Thanks for explaining...;-)

Captian_Klutz

Juniors
Scrappy win, but we'll take them at the moment. The club basically said before the season we expect to start slow, so to be 3-0 and all away games is a positive sign. Next week is a big game to see where we are though. Should be a cracker!

Two ref decisions I don't get last night... The high shot on Quinn, how do you not see that?

The one that confused me though was when Penrith knocked on, then Neilsen knocked on on the advantage rule, then Lewis ran about 20 before being taken into touch... how was it a Panthers feed? If we took our advantage, which we were close enough to ten, so I'm ok with that ruling, but surely then the advantage rule starts again, and Lewis running 20 down the touchline means it's advantage over, play on. Taken into touch... how not a Storm feed??
To be put quite simply "the refs Farqed up."

They are not perfect and it happens occasionally.

Latest posts