What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R3 | Sat | Sea Eagles 36-12 Knights | Bluetongue

Result: Sea Eagles v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

perverse

Referee
I am sure if it was his beloved Doggies he would be signing a different tune. But like the refs and judiciary consistancy is not his strong point.

We did defend quite well there for a while but penalties (most of them deserved) with some Hayne magic and a terrible decision killed us off. If some of our forwards would stop giving away these stupid penalties we could avoid these situations. I bet Perry gives away at least 2 dumb penalties this week against his old team. They will easily bait him and he will not disappoint and deliver them field position.
lol... yeah, he very rarely fails to deliver.

Manly Sea Eagles v Newcastle Knights, Bluetongue Stadium, Gosford, 7.30pm (EDT)

Manly have been one of the better performed teams in the competition but, unfortunately, they have come away with nothing. For 65 minutes against the Tigers, I thought they were outstanding while for 40 minutes against Parramatta last weekend they looked as good as anyone in the competition. How much that has hurt them mentally could be the key to this match! The Knights play some really attractive football and they gave Melbourne a real run for their money. They could win this game if they continue to play to their strengths and continue to move the football around. But, at the moment, I’m probably leaning towards Manly given that they have performed well and are desperate to get their first win of the season.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,26895555-5016329,00.html

go Manly

MoM
2352060.jpg

Meth

Staff member
Tuimavave through some soft defense. Comical. He took a quick tap, was called back for not being off the mark, went back and took the first hit up and waltzed right through.

Terrible from Shane Rodney

Newcastle 6-0

Meth

Staff member
Why did we get rid of Evarn?

Or Steve Rapira for that matter?

Jono078

Referee
Lulia heap of junk, if anything by his inclusion I thought it would improve our defense...

Jono078

Referee
I missed it, what was the penalty for when King knocked it on?

Last edited:

Meth

Staff member
Watmough dropped it cold. Rodney scores. Manly are getting the rub of the green tonight