What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R3 | Sat | Sea Eagles 36-12 Knights | Bluetongue

Result: Sea Eagles v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

scottyeel

Bench
Lucky Des didn't pay for the touchies and refs to get glasses or they would have seen Watmoughs dropped ball.:roll:

Meth

Staff member
Matai in. No excuses there for the Knights. The refs have been bastards to them, but they are not doing themselves any favors.

RABK

Referee
These refs are just beyond a joke now. How the f**k did they miss Watmough dropping the ball and rolling it back into his arms? Two tries directly after that flurry of sh*t reffing.

They are ruining every f**king game.

Jono078

Referee
Knights losing the plot a bit. MacDougall isn't liking them coming to his side so much so he sh*t himself in that last try.

Meth

Staff member
These refs are just beyond a joke now. How the f**k did they miss Watmough dropping the ball and rolling it back into his arms? Two tries directly after that flurry of sh*t reffing.

They are ruining every f**king game.

To be fair, I'm not sure the referees were in a great position to see it. I may be wrong though

Jono078

Referee
Dan Tolar still thinks he's a halfback and Fa'aoso hasn't looked very interested in any game this year.

Geez, feels like our season is falling apart in this first half alone.

Anyway hopefully Manly is up for giving up another lead tonight :)

i wonder when we will see all those whinging Sea Eagle fans.

They have had the refs on their side the past 30 years, and lose them for about 10 minutes last week, start whinging their heads off including Hasler, and look what happens. The refs are back to form. Helping out Manly as much as possible.

RABK

Referee
And i'm not been biased. I've blown up like this watching at least 5 or 6 games this year. Robert finch and his army of moles need to f**k off.

Jono078

Referee
Where the f**k is Lulia :lol:

This is woeful. Glenn Stewart having a great game, as he has the past 2 games.

Latest posts