What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R3 | Sat | Sea Eagles 36-12 Knights | Bluetongue

Result: Sea Eagles v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
i swear to god, i'm going to fall asleep if this game becomes 28 minutes of manly sitting on a 24 point lead because their opponents are too sh*t to catch up.

Fairfax

Juniors
thats a pretty ridiculous statement

Manly score in the set of six. Should have been a Newcastle ball. Kick-off out on the full. Manly score again. Referee error compounded.

Have you ever watched a game of rugby league before?

clipser

Juniors
Manly score in the set of six. Should have been a Newcastle ball. Kick-off out on the full. Manly score again. Referee error compounded.

Have you ever watched a game of rugby league before?

I agree on the first part, but yes its completely the refs fault for a rookie error like kicking the ball out on the full.. yep right there. Newcastle are playing woeful footy.. its that simple.

RABK

Referee
The refs have just outdone themselves there. That is a disgraceful call whether we are behind by 2 or 50.

Jono078

Referee
Well what can you do?

Just one of those games.

Gidley, Sau, Vuna and Cross back next week, that brings in some more leadership, attacking strike power and keeps defense more solid on the edges.

aussies1st

Staff member
Manly certainly are looking good even without Brett. If they didn't stuff up their first 2 games they would be talked about as one of the favourites.

Fairfax

Juniors
I agree on the first part, but yes its completely the refs fault for a rookie error like kicking the ball out on the full.. yep right there. Newcastle are playing woeful footy.. its that simple.

Shouldn't have had to kick the ball off. That simple. The refs changed the game there and then. Newcastle went downhill rapidly after that. They were awful after that, but were in the game before that crucial error.

Maybe you should look at the tone of your posts son. You arrogance is showing.

Apey

Staff member
pathetic, really.

our attack is so frustrating. It was exactly the same as last week, showed absolutely no plans or skill to get across the line and just continued with the hit-ups trying to barge over the line.

surely there is someone better than Lulia.