What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R4 | Fri 2:10 | Storm 17-4 Dragons | Etihad

Result: Storm v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2010teams-mel-main.jpg

1. Billy Slater 2. Luke MacDougall 3. Dane Nielsen 4. Greg Inglis 5. Anthony Quinn 6. Brett Finch 7. Cooper Cronk
8. Aiden Tolman 9. Cameron Smith 10. Jeff Lima 11. Adam Blair 12. Kevin Proctor 13. Todd Lowrie

Interchange: 14. Ryan Hinchcliffe 15. Hep Cahill 16. Ryan Tandy 17. Jesse Bromwich
Reserves: 18. Bryan Norrie

2010teams-stg-main.jpg

1. Darius Boyd 2. Brett Morris 3. Beau Scott 4. Matt Cooper 5. Jason Nightingale 6. Jamie Soward 7. Ben Hornby (c)
8. Matt Prior 9. Luke Priddis 10. Michael Weyman 11. Jeremy Smith 12. Ben Creagh 13. Dean Young

Interchange: 14. Jon Green 15. Nick Emmett 16. Dan Hunt 17. Jarrod Saffy​

2010ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Jared Maxwell & Gerard Sutton
Sideline Officials: David Abood & Gavin Morris; Video Referee: Bill Harrigan​

Toyota Cup Round 4
Storm v Dragons @ Olympic, Sat 1:20pm​

NSW Cup Round 4
Melbourne (MEL) v Windsor (PEN) @ Olympic, Sat 3:00pm
Newtown (SYD) v Shellharbour (STG) @ Henson, Sat 3:00pm​

nrl-r4melstg.jpg

Last edited:

Jono1987

Juniors
Finally we get an easy game after a tough start to the season. Dragons by as many as they want.

Jason Maher

Immortal
I'm really looking forward to the next 3 weeks. We play the two currently undefeated teams in rounds 4 and 6 (both away from home), with the Broncos at WIN sandwiched in the middle. Saints vs Melbourne is game of the season thus far, and I think a clash between the two teams who will probably be fighting out the minor premiership. Saints vs Broncos is always a big game, and it's the best chance for the Broncos to prove all the nay-sayers (including myself) wrong. And round 6 vs the Tits is in SE Qld, so I'll be attending, unless our bub which is due on the 5th decides to delay 11 days like our first child did.

Deacon

First Grade
One 0 has to go, first 15-20 mins will be some of the hardest league we'll see all season I reckon, think we're a massive chance if we can hold the ball again

Firey_Dragon

Coach
Dragons good in attack and defence, Storm good in defence, goina be a close 1.

Storm by 2

I corrected your post for you ;)

Dragons by 10, Morris first try scorer.

Could go either way, but one thing is for certain, it will be a cracker.

sallymay

Juniors
Guys just to let you know there will NOT be a toyota cup game before this game as they are only allowed 1 game. The toyota cup will be played at olympic park on SAT the 3rd Along with our SG ball team and NSW cup team

SG ball
Toyota Cup 1:20pm
NSW cup 3pm