What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R4 | Fri | Roosters 25-6 Broncos | SFS

Result: Roosters v Broncos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeeJ

Bench
Is Gillett really playing out on the wing now? What's the point of putting our best performing forward for this year out of the middle? He's made some great tackles on Carney shutting him down so far.

Dragon

Coach
I remember Gus saying last year it may take up to a full season for the Bennett culture slowly fade away... I think its finally happened

Ghoulies

Bench
He looks a bit off the pace tbh. He was in extreme doubt before the game so it does make a little sense for him to be resting out there. Surely it wasn't just a tactical move...

edit - this is re:Gillett.

gsweeper

Juniors
i don't care how many mistakes the Broncos are making, or how low the completion rates are, the poor performance is making this game very enjoyable to watch

beads6

First Grade
Worst defence in the comp again. What did Henjak do all summer. Should have been defence defence defence but looks like it was all about tans and streaking your hair. FFS

Most of the players out there for the Broncos are talents. They're just not doing the work for one another.

Just joking...agree. You guys have some good youngsters but they need to stand up and start leading from the front. This is their chance to show that they have the ability to go out and match it with the big boys.

They need to pull out a big 2nd half.

Fui!!!

Juniors
Brisbane is just making silly errors when they attack.

If they held the ball they probably would have scored 2 or 3 tries before the Roosters scored.

kruzin

Juniors
I'm going to be playing for brisbane at this rate, the talent cant be any worse then i could play.

DeeJ

Bench
I hope Sims comes back on soon. His aggression in defence in the first 20 was really good and secondly Setu can piss off to the bench for the rest of the game.

renouf

Juniors
It is a cruel game.. we just don't have a player capable of scoring a try right now.. like Hodges, Folau, Hunt (please come back)