What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R4 | Mon | Rabbitohs 38-16 Bulldogs | ANZ

Result: Rabbitohs v Bulldogs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SSFC Hitman

Juniors
Talanoa in serious doubt, looks like Simpson would be the obvious replacement

Unfortuanatley I've heard Simpson is injured also... so not sure who will be the winger if Talanoa is out. Maybe Capewell... :crazy: Or Vai Vai comes in with Best to the wing. Hopefully either Talanoa or Simpson is fit.

Just a quick community service announcement for all you Bulldogs members out there.

This is a South Sydney home game and as such, although your Doggies membership gets you free entry, you will not be sitting in your normal Doggies members seats. I'm not sure where you have been allocated, but you will need to check your passes.

The same applies to Souths members for the return match.

Last year, there were heaps of Dogs members floating around the Souths members area. The dopes that man the entry to the members are supposed to point you in the right direction, but quite often, it doesn't compute to them that if they are standing in front of a "South Sydney members" sign, generally that means people in Bulldogs jerseys should be headed elsewhere.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Bulldogs GA and Country members are entitled to sit in the section they would normally see away fans in during a home match. Bulldogs reserved members usually get a free pass onto level four on the Eastern side

ByRd

First Grade
Level 4 on the east or bays 101-103, ill be with the dogs army (the kennel members) at the front of bay 101, should be a good night

Bodsy

Juniors
Crocker out, Crossman In.

Also heard, Heka Nani and Junior Tia Kalifi are on standby for Luke Patten and Steve Turner respectively.

Timmah

Staff member
Yeah rumours floating around on that one, not sure how much to read into them. Pretty sure Turner will play. Not sure about Patten though.

Just announced on 2GB, dogs will play 1-17 no changes. Turner was in some doubt, but cleared to play. They didn't mention anything about Patten.

Timmah

Staff member
Good news. Turner's ankle thing sounded nasty, can't believe he played three games with it!

Royce Gracie

Juniors
This should be a good game. I am tip Canterbury to win as I think they will find that attacking flair and will outscore Souths. However I am not sold on their defending.

aussies1st

Staff member
Geez how did Roberts get through there. And that was shocking from the Dogs, Champion straight through.

Timbo

Staff member
Wow!

Both sides have decided tackling is optional apparently!