What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R4 | Sat | Sharks 11-0 Eels | Toyota

Result: Sharks v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nehalem

Juniors
The Sharks knew if they were going to win this one theyd have to outscore Parramatta, and the players have realised it,

Wow, the sharks only realised today that to win an nrl game you would have to outscore your opponent? :shock: If only they knew this earlier they could have ended this streak earlier.

/sarcasm

hybrid_tiger

Coach
1,6,7,9 the most important positions in a football side.

Parramatta has a good 1. Mortimer is struggling and probably overrated, Robson and M.Keating are just poor players full stop. Keating's service from dummy half is so slow I could have a cup of coffee before he passes it.

stormbati

Bench
I mentioned this in another post.
I really dont understand why there werent any high bombs to test Kelly out after the trouble he had last week. It was raining cats and dogs for the last 20!
Are Parra that dependant on Hayne that the halves have no idea?

nehalem

Juniors
I mentioned this in another post.
I really dont understand why there werent any high bombs to test Kelly out after the trouble he had last week. It was raining cats and dogs for the last 20!
Are Parra that dependant on Hayne that the halves have no idea?

The eels need better and more experienced halfbacks. Its one area of their team thats holding back the rest from achieving their full potential. Thats why we see them all over the place and unguided all the time. Robson isn't cutting it and Mortimer is still a little too inexperienced. It really does help explain why they never seemed to make any attack plays against the sharks.

ironhorse

Juniors
Parra fans will kick themselves but yes they need a good halfback .... and Tim Smith was that person and I know he was willing to go back for beer money .The addition of Smith would have made Parra a genuine premiership contender .Oh well Robson is good tackler :D

Chin up Parra fans...you guys need a playmaker to make some space for Hayne to run into. It is simply not there at present.

IMO and I will get slammed for this but it may be time for Cayless and Hindmarsh to hang up the boots. Their mobility is lacking and the opposition are domiating the ruck which is a worry.

Tahu has not been the hero that everyone thought he would be...his handling was poor and he has offered very little in attack.

thommo4pm

Coach
Chin up Parra fans...you guys need a playmaker to make some space for Hayne to run into. It is simply not there at present.

IMO and I will get slammed for this but it may be time for Cayless and Hindmarsh to hang up the boots. Their mobility is lacking and the opposition are domiating the ruck which is a worry.

Tahu has not been the hero that everyone thought he would be...his handling was poor and he has offered very little in attack.

You wont get attacked from me....I've been thinking that for a while now, but we aren't Parra supporters so our view of them would be without blinkers on.
I know the Parra supporters love Hindmarsh and think any such talk is bagging him. I have nothing against him, but I also believe his best days are behind him. He may pull out one or tow really good matches here and there, but he offers nothing for them in attack, and he rarely these days makes one on one tackles.

Waiting to get hammered from the Parra fans over these comments.

gronkathon

First Grade
Last nights game was genuinely good to watch from a feel good perspective.

One thing I will say that will probably draw criticism is that Gallen is a tireless worker but his involvements in attack as a quasi 5/8 at stages is a major part of the reason the Sharks have sucked. His stats look great and I do not doubt the commitment but he really needs to get past the "I have to do it all myself" mantra he seems to carry.

Ricky needs to reign him in and the Sharks attack will have more continuity and success IMHO