What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R4 | Sat | Sharks 11-0 Eels | Toyota

Result: Sharks v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eelectrica

Referee
Ball game. Congrats sharks.

On the bright side from Parra perspective, it was last after last years loss to the Sharks that we started to click.
Brilliant coaching strategy from DA. Look out NRL here we come.

(Anyone got any more straws for me to clutch)

On the bright side from Parra perspective, it was last after last years loss to the Sharks that we started to click.

wasnt it against us ? u guys had a win streak 1 less than us at round 23

:lol:.....it is Hayne or nothing.

I bet nothing for the Eels this year.

MacDougall

First Grade
One team is enjoying a 12 game losing spree, the other was in the grand final.

Lol that's what I was going for yes. More to the point I was going for a simpler "the Sharks aren't good and the Eels are" and god damn I think this might be season defining the Cronulla. I know they aren't as bad as they've been lately.

skeepe

Immortal
In 160 minutes of football, equivalent to two games, they have scored 6 points. I'm talking about their first halfs. They are the slowest starting team in the NRL.

user_nat

Coach
Sharks fans are so awesome.. like 5 of them there and they make more noise then 40k at Suncorp.

user_nat

Coach
How sad will it be if Parra wins from here. Which is actually fairly likely given most of their finishes.

Latest posts