What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R4 | Sun | Warriors 6-14 Sea Eagles | Mt Smart

Result: Warriors v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aussies1st

Staff member
Looks like Warriors of old are back again. Silly penalties, dropped balls, poor passes.

Meth

Staff member
Warriors haven't looked like scoring today. Plenty of good position. Plenty of opportunity. Until the very last set, no spark

Pretty impressed with Tupou's start.

Watmough is having a shocker.

user_nat

Coach
I was saying this last week also, as they were smashing my team, that the Warriors don't really seem to offer alot in attack.

Even though they scored 40 points last week, alot of it was just throwing around the ball and seeing what happens.

Scorpio30

Bench
Warriors attack is slow, laboured and with no direction...Manly are playing a faster game too.

Danish

Referee
Warriors were woeful that half. Can't believe they are only down by 6.

If they play that poorly in the 2nd half and the penalty count evens up a bit they'll be hammered

Meth

Staff member
Listening to Jason Costigan is like fingernails down a blackboard.

Add to that list;

McIvor
Halligan
Swann
Guttenbiel

They are all terrible

We fly Costigan in from Townsville to commentate the Warriors' games. I can't think for the life of me how they justify the expense

Latest posts