What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R5 | Fri | Dragons 34-16 Broncos | WIN

Result: Dragons v Broncos

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apey

Staff member
I love it too being a PJ fan, it's been used the last few weeks. I've noticed it on a few of the games. /thumbs up

that's where else I noticed it, fox are doing it too. awesome! PJ love.

_Johnsy

Referee
Dragons should've slaughtered this Broncos side with 8 players out and all the soft penalties going their way...

Do you forget 2003, Saints had 9 regular first grade players out and beat Brisbane (full strength) in Brisbane.

Are you really using excuses already, were not even 6 weeks in ?

Anon

Bench
Mate its pretty simple stuff, you can not run behind a player, its a shepard and has been ruled a penalty all season, bar a try for Manly that Finch came out and said the refs made a mistake.

The penalty was for obstruction (there is no such offence as a shepherd). In every scenario provided in the laws of the game you will find that for an obstruction penalty to be awarded a defending team player must first have been obstructed.

Ulysseus

Bench
Do you forget 2003, Saints had 9 regular first grade players out and beat Brisbane (full strength) in Brisbane.

Are you really using excuses already, were not even 6 weeks in ?

lol, I remember it all right.
Creagh scored after jumping up and grabbing a bomb and in the end it came down to Piggy kicking a penalty goal from some spastic distance to clinch it by one point.

2003_26_37riddell.jpg

and just in case anyone forgot how much of a reserve grade team it was:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Fullback: 17. Reece Simmonds, Wingers: 24. Hassan Saleh, 5. Ben Creagh
Centres: 23. John Wilshere, 20. Chris Nero,
Five Eighth: 1. Ben Hornby, Halfback: 7. Mathew Head,
Front Row: 8. Luke Bailey, 9. Mark Riddell, 10. Chris Leikvoll*,
Second Row: 11. Brent Kite, 13. Dean Young, Lock: 6. Shaun Timmins (c).
Interchange:12. John Cross*, 14. Ashton Sims, 15. Craig Stapleton*, 21. Robbie Simpson.
[/FONT]