What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R5 | Fri | Dragons 34-16 Broncos | WIN

Result: Dragons v Broncos

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jason Maher

Immortal
The pessimist in me is alive and well at the moment, so I'm tipping the donkeys to somehow pull it out of their arse.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
The thing I hate about this thread is that its heading in the same direction as the Eels v Sharks thread last week. And well we all know what happened in that game.

But in saying that the Dragons are a country mile ahead of the Eels this year. So I'll say Dragons by 26. Can't wait to get to the game tonight!

Rovelli

Bench
The 2010 Eels have picked up from where there were for the first-half of 2009, and have looked nothing like they did in their run to the Grand Final.

OTOH, the Dragons looked the #1 team in the first three weeks and fell back to earth in Melbourne, another legitimate title contender. Shouldn't be something to be alarmed about, unless sh*t happens tonight. But I expect the Dragons to beat the Broncos pretty comfortably.

Dragons 34
Broncos 6

Sleep

Juniors
Dragons to lead from start to finish and blow it right out late. Brisbane are just getting killed with injuries.

thommo4pm

Coach
As a Dragons fan I obviously want to win by plenty.

As a Rugby League fan, I don't want the Bronco's kids getting bashed and having Brisbane supporters turn their back on them.

I'm getting more nervous as the day progresses, and think Brisbane will be in this match until the 60-70th minute.

phonetic

Juniors
Hopefully we're ruthless. Strangle Brisbane out of it early then pile on the points as the game progresses.

I've no sympathy for the Bronco's. They've had a golden run over the last 20 years, but perhaps they're time to frequent the bottom few positions of the ladder has come. They're a strong club and they'll bounce back in time.

With that said, I expect them to be competitive, but on paper, Saints should be just too strong all over the paddock.

Smiley

Bench
Glenn starting at lock with Gillett back to the bench and Hoffman coming into the backline.

ozjet1

whats the go with the unis?

did SGI choose to wear the red strip, or were they forced to so the Brisbane WOW Nationwide News (a subsidary of News Ltd) Broncos could adhere to their policy of always wearing their alternate uni when playing away from Lang Park?

ozjet1

btw, that red uni with the 'cool white stripd pattern' :roll: on the right pec looks like sh*te.

Danish

Referee
Get ready for Beau Scott in origin NSW....

Nevermind that Jennings prick, Scott is the man :lol: