What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R6 | Sun | Eels 22-8 Rabbitohs | ANZ

Result: Eels v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bman26

Juniors
Oh well that makes perfect sense then. Cheers mate.

Cayless was involved in a tackle where the ball was stripped - although not the offending party he was binned. Mortimer was the guilty party, sorta, he had his hands on the ball but didn't make a raking motion.

Champion tackled Hayne on a kick return who up on his arm making contact with Collarbone/Pectoral Muscle winced and dropped like a sack of potatos. Ref penalised and binned.

adamkungl

Immortal
Dear oh dear oh dear. Do people still think I'm full of sh*t with my diatribes against Robert Finch?

Not at all, I think people generally agree with your anti-Finch rants.
Its when you blame the refs for Canberra playing f**ked that you get bagged.

So yeah. Finch is a useless twat who I wouldn't employ to wipe counters at Maccas let alone coach the referees in the biggest Rugby League comp in the world.

Glenn

First Grade
Souths got screwed.

Things are getting out of hand here, we need to get some fair dinkum refs in Parra matches.

Hmm no mention of the Cayless sin-bin for being in the vincinity of a stripped ball, but of course Souths got screwed. :sarcasm:

typicalfan

Coach
Smelt the upset from the distance. Missing Roy Asotasi was a big loss but wouldn't have changed the result. The Rabbitohs turned over too much ball, I reckon they were complacent and like Round 1 started believing their own hype again before being belted by the Eels.