What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R6 | Sun | Warriors 12-40 Panthers | Mt Smart

Result: Warriors v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shorty

Staff member
Catch the disease, Warriors LOL.
Only difference is Warriors may come back and actually win it!

skeepe

Immortal
Panthers are getting away with murder in the ruck. Seems there's a big difference in the time both sides are allowed to hold down.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Line speed in defence is absolutely sensational. Waterhouse and Lewis both back in the backrow has helped in this regard. They are getting in the faces of the Warriors and taking the rest of the team with them. Both really good leaders.

Grant continues his sensational form in 2010. A real chance for a bench spot for City.

Caged Panther

First Grade
Warriors are definately getting a few dodgy calls from the referees and our absolute reliance on kicks to score tries is a massive worry IMO.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Panthers 59% possession.

Warriors 7 errors to 2

Despite that the Warriors have only missed 8 tackles compared to 5 so if they had their fair share of possesion and more importantly hold onto it then they could put some pressure on the Panthers who don't seem to have a lot outside of their kick and rush tactic.

Still have to come back to the team selections which were really dumb.

Rovelli

Bench
Weak first half from the Warriors. I don't think I've seen any team play worse than they did in the first-half.

Penrith have been very-efficient and done what they had to. As for tries from kicks, you take them.

They are killing us up the middle, our skimpy forward pack is non existent. Our backs are doing all the hard yards ffs.

Too many penalties, too many mistakes.

Agree about the selections, packer is a spark up the middle, he should be there.

user_nat

Coach
Jennings and Tate, my dream team centres, are killing me. Do something you silly heads (missing tackles does not count as doing something Tate).

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Weak first half from the Warriors. I don't think I've seen any team play worse than they did in the first-half.

Penrith have been very-efficient and done what they had to. As for tries from kicks, you take them.

Miss the Cowboys V Knights game? Cowboys would have us covered for worst half.

As for tries from kicks, they don't happen if the opposition isn't in a position to use them. Bad effort all round from the Warriors in the first half.

skeepe

Immortal
Nice try by the Warriors despite the bad pass.

Waterhouse is really pushing the limits with his holding down though, won't be surprised if the refs lose patience soon.

skeepe

Immortal
Refs finally penalizing Penrith for their incessant holding down, and this is the result. Good stuff.

Scorpio30

Bench
Need this conversion...
Warriors go forward in the first half was beyond woeful...The Panthers line speed was suffocating.