What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R7 | ANZAC Day | Dragons 28-6 Roosters | SFS

Result: Dragons v Roosters

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thommo4pm

Coach
Easily my most favourite fixture of the year, the whole day itself is an awesome celebration of Rugby League and contribution of what the ANZAC's have done for us, should be a cracker too.

Previous Results
2009 29-0 Dragons, Crowd 28,926
2008 26-6 Dragons, Crowd 21,596
2007 18-4 Roosters, Crowd 18,240
2006 22-12 Dragons, Crowd 31,105
2005 26-24 Dragons, Crowd 32,270
2004 11-8 Roosters, Crowd 26,246
2003 24-20 Dragons, Crowd 26,014
2002 24-20 Roosters, Crowd 20,588

Can see that crowd figure of 2005 getting belted this Sunday arvo.

thommo4pm

Coach
there seems to be an unusual amount of respect for each other's teams in this thread also.
We normally hate each other, and troll the living hell out of each other. :lol:

Danish

Referee
Can't wait for this game!

We can finally put gaba's "attacking teams wont be able to score on our defensive team" theory to the test :D

Chook Norris

First Grade
there seems to be an unusual amount of respect for each other's teams in this thread also.

bomberboy pearce, no game plans bellamy, dragons have the best halves this year, false pretense, boyd, boyd, boyd...

let the games begin :lol:

adamkungl

Immortal
I'm tipping a crowd brawl...in the Merge army. Steelers fans to rise up and smite the Kogarah scum

Gaba

First Grade
bomberboy pearce, no game plans bellamy, dragons have the best halves this year, false pretense, boyd, boyd, boyd...

let the games begin :lol:

dont know why no game bellamy is mention , but yes the roosters will feel the wrath of boyd :D

dragondad

First Grade

I think it comes with the amount of respect that comes with the day.Every year I love this match with a passion,and due to the match being on Anzac Day,and how emotional and passionate this day and the match is,you can't underestimate either team.

thommo4pm

Coach
pff, Boyd has no wrath...

8 Dally M points would suggest otherwise. ;-)

I actually like you Roosters supporters in this thread, most of you seem to talk common sense when talking about the footy....some other Roosters fans I know are just deluded.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Maths can't save us.
You let in 6 points against the Bulldogs while we let in 60. :lol:

All of that crap's irrelevant anyway. Every week is a new week (as the Roosters have rather bluntly demonstrated this season). I only said it because one of your fans (Fein, I think) trolled the Dragons-Broncos match thread trying to argue (presumably with a straihgt face, though it could have been a piss-take) that our much-vaunted defence was overrated because we let in 16 points against the donkeys while your mob only let in 6 points the previous week.

All of that crap's irrelevant anyway. Every week is a new week (as the Roosters have rather bluntly demonstrated this season). I only said it because one of your fans (Fein, I think) trolled the Dragons-Broncos match thread trying to argue (presumably with a straihgt face, though it could have been a piss-take) that our much-vaunted defence was overrated because we let in 16 points against the donkeys while your mob only let in 6 points the previous week.

Fein is a Bunnies man lol. Would've been a pisstake.
The fact we bashed Souths, Souths bashed C'bury and C'bury smashed us is a fair indication that this year is confusing enough anyways.