What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R8 | Sun | Tigers 8-12 Roosters | Campbelltown

Result: Tigers v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What the hell?
-2 backs on the bench
-Farah at halfback, it will be a case of Fitzhenry, Marshall, Fulton and Farah interchanging around between half, 5/8, hooker and god knows where else
-After moving him 5 times per game, Sheens gives Lazarus the arse, didn't give him a chance to get comfortable
-It's Brown's turn to get 5 minutes to end the match. We're up to round 8, stop the back on the bench, we if a back goes down Fulton can shift into the backline.

Sheens back up to his old tricks
I haven't seen Waters play before, so I can't say a lot about him, but if all reports are correct, we are in trouble. I never thought I'd be saying this, but we need Lui back. Fast.

Ben Jones in the centres.... Tigers by 50 :(

Do you want to reassess your prediction after seeing the Tigers' line-up? I'll be delighted if they get within 30. In the space of 4 weeks we've gone from a top-4 possibility to a bottom 3 certainty. Some of the more bewildering selections include Fitzhenry on the wing, Walters and Brown on the bench, Farah at half and Fulton at hooker.

adamkungl

Immortal
We are yet to be in a close game all year. No idea who will win but whoever it is will do it by 24+ imo

Whoosh

Juniors
Tigers will win. Farah is a better prospect at half than Carney. Although it will be great to see The Count back in the position that he played in when he was considered the world's best player. Tigers by 14.

JT_

Juniors
Last time Roosters played here at C'town we won 56-0 lol. Hoping for something similar.

aussies1st

Staff member
Roosters seem to struggle away from home and no Pearce makes tipping Tigers easier.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
He's rebuilding his career. Should be an article on it in the Tele apparently.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Nice stuff from Mini there to put Lote into touch.