What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R8 | Sun | Tigers 8-12 Roosters | Campbelltown

Result: Tigers v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Raider_69

Post Whore
what an absolute bludger of a game
im glad its over :lol:

no one really deserved to win that game but tc, who had probably one of his worst games ever scores the match winner... absolute sh*te :lol:

pantherz9103

First Grade
Bloody hell Tigers that was Pathetic! How on earth could you let the Roosters win.

Now I'm 2 from 7 on tips as well.

skeepe

Immortal
Apart from Friday night it's been a flawless round for my tips.

I really, really wish I waited to watch the 5 seconds of highlights on the news rather than watch the other 79:55

:lol: Farah is clearly filthy at Fifita's last play

Apey

Staff member
f**king Fifita.

I blame him and only him for costing me that tip. :fist:

pantherz9103

First Grade
Its scary to think that the Roosters could be in the 8 this season. Scary for their fans because a quality side will pump them by 40 in the finals.

Tigers were simply rubbish today. Will someone tell Benji he doesn't have to be the hero on every play.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Its scary to think that the Roosters could be in the 8 this season. Scary for their fans because a quality side will pump them by 40 in the finals.

Tigers were simply rubbish today. Will someone tell Benji he doesn't have to be the hero on every play.
Well the Dragons and Sea Eagles are the only top quality sides in Top 8 so if we avoid those two we'll be a chance.

Choppies

Coach
sh*t game but ill take the points. 1st half was woeful. 2nd not much better.

On another note we have 5 wins now. Took us a whole season last year to get that many.

Last edited:

adamkungl

Immortal
Meh...good sides find ways to win even when playing sh*t.
We aren't therre yet but signs are encouraging.

Latest posts