What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R9 | Mon | Roosters 14-32 Cowboys | SFS

Result: Roosters v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

adamkungl

Immortal
I don't like tipping us for a massive win, but seriously if we are any sort of decent side we shouldn't let the Cowboys come close.

Big Pete

Referee
Hope Bowen stays fit. Would love to see one of the game's true entertainers perform at his peak again.

Charlie124

First Grade
Bowen and Payne back this week, should have O'Donnell back next week, just need to get Thurston back and we'll finally be fielding a good team. Wouldnt mind seeing Gallant tried on the wing in place of Bani OR Bowen into 5/8 and keep Gallant at fullback.

Canard

Immortal
Bowen and Payne back this week, should have O'Donnell back next week, just need to get Thurston back and we'll finally be fielding a good team. Wouldnt mind seeing Gallant tried on the wing in place of Bani OR Bowen into 5/8 and keep Gallant at fullback.

Too many midgets in the backline I reckon with Gallant and Bowen together, in an already leaky backline, that could be a the deathknell.

skeepe

Immortal
Did the NRL force the Roosters to play in front of an empty stadium, or did they manage to do that all on their own?

If the crowd figure is above 3,000 I'll be stunned.