What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R9 | Mon | Roosters 14-32 Cowboys | SFS

Result: Roosters v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Iafeta

Referee
Another horror show try. Forward pass. I feel sorry for the 12 Chooks fans at the game getting dudded by the pink-elephants.

skeepe

Immortal
:lol: Not sure where you gather such nonsense from, you can post wherever you like. I'm just commenting on how much of a f**kwit everyone thinks you are.

Oh my God, I care so little I almost passed out.

By the way, you're wondering where I got the idea you were criticising me for discussing matches not involving my team after making a post criticising me for discussing matches not involving my team? Not too bright are you?

nehalem

Juniors
f**king refs, what the f**k is going on, seriously???

srsly.jpg

srsly-40515.jpg

o-srsly.jpg

you would of thought that after the kris keating forward against manly earlier this year there would be more emphasis on getting these f**king calls right especially when theres a try resulting.

chrisD

Coach
Anasta blowing up he didn't get the pass caused the brain explosion imo, and he had no right to blow up, he was there after the fact and not in position when the pass was on. Doesn't excuse the brain explosion though.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Oh my God, I care so little I almost passed out.

By the way, you're wondering where I got the idea you were criticising me for discussing matches not involving my team after making a post criticising me for discussing matches not involving my team? Not too bright are you?

:? Your lack of comprehension is astounding. First you don't care, then you write a whole sentence asking me a question about the matter?

Then your question is as laughable as that? :lol:

You are right, I did criticise you, as I'm entitled to. However in your previous post you inferred that I had said you couldn't post in match threads not involving your team, of which I did no such thing. Learn to differentiate.

aussies1st

Staff member
Not enough speed by Graham, had a heap of room to do something.

Ouch that would have hurt for Myles, looks okay though.

chrisD

Coach
you would of thought that after the kris keating forward against manly earlier this year there would be more emphasis on getting these f**king calls right especially when theres a try resulting.

There was one called on Lewis last season that cost Penrith a win against the Storm, the Soward one last night, Keating, tonights one, seems to me the refs simply can't get it right with forward passes and there's no reason not to go to the video ref on them.

skeepe

Immortal
:? Your lack of comprehension is astounding. First you don't care, then you write a whole sentence asking me a question about the matter?

Then your question is as laughable as that? :lol:

You are right, I did criticise you, as I'm entitled to. However in your previous post you inferred that I had said you couldn't post in match threads not involving your team, of which I did no such thing. Learn to differentiate.

It appears it is not I who could do with some comprehension skills.

I stated that I don't care if people think I'm a f**kwit. I really don't give a f**k what people think of me.

I then made a comment on your obvious lack of brain power for wondering how I inferred something that you yourself were in fact trying to say.

Is that simple enough, or do you need it dumbed down even further?