What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R9 | Sun | Storm 14-36 Broncos | AAMI

Result: Storm v Broncos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bman26

Juniors
Just said on SEN Storm Hour - members who have GA memberships will be allowed entry at 12:30 to get first pick of seats. Public is allowed in at 12:45.

ouwet

Bench
Just said on SEN Storm Hour - members who have GA memberships will be allowed entry at 12:30 to get first pick of seats. Public is allowed in at 12:45.

Anyone know how many tickets have been sold for this game?
Cat 1 is sold out which is good news!

Bman26

Juniors
Anyone know how many tickets have been sold for this game?
Cat 1 is sold out which is good news!

They didn't say how many but they said extremely strong. Would assume that lining up for tickets on the day will suck.

sting

Bench
seriously though, does anyone else have the feeling the broncs could cause a massive upset here???

Paullyboy

Coach
The Storm will win this by an embarrasing margin. Cameron Smith will be sitting on the sidelines by the 60th minute with the game well in hand.

The Storm will win this by an embarrasing margin. Cameron Smith will be sitting on the sidelines by the 60th minute with the game well in hand.

Smith will be on the sidelines for a lot longer now !!...

Will be a chance for Hinchcliffe to get a start.

Does anyone seriously think the Broncos are a chance with Smith out of Melbourne? because I think they might have a hope now...

user_nat

Coach
Well I said earlier that if all of the Storm rep players were out they would win by 50.

Now it looks like only Smith might be. So no.. I don't think Brisbane will pull off an upset. That test probably played Inglis into form.

Noa

First Grade
Hinchcliffe was playing well at 9 the first few games, shouldnt affect us too much.

Wouldnt be suprised to see this pack and bench tommorow

8. Bryan Norrie
9. Ryan Hinchcliffe
10. Jeff Lima
11. Adam Blair
12. Ryan Hoffman
13. Todd Lowrie

Interchange:
14. Sika Manu (depending on how leg feels)
15. Kevin Proctor
16. Ryan Tandy
17. Brett White/jesse Bromwich

Denan Kemp and Nick Kenny ruled out replaced by Dale Copley and Michael Spence

Gees..I think Storm are gonna rack up a big score on this game.

Would be good to see Thaiday maintain the form he showed in the test...had a great game.

Noa

First Grade
Hinchcliffe was playing well at 9 the first few games, shouldnt affect us too much.

Wouldnt be suprised to see this pack and bench tommorow

8. Bryan Norrie
9. Ryan Hinchcliffe
10. Jeff Lima
11. Adam Blair
12. Ryan Hoffman
13. Todd Lowrie

Interchange:
14. Sika Manu (depending on how leg feels)
15. Kevin Proctor
16. Ryan Tandy
17. Brett White/jesse Bromwich

Rory Kostjasyn didnt play NSW cup which says he'll play tomorrow. Willie Isa as didnt play and Dane Nielsen had a massive wrap on his thumb but I thought I heard Dane say he was playing.

Big Pete

Referee
Gees..I think Storm are gonna rack up a big score on this game.

Would be good to see Thaiday maintain the form he showed in the test...had a great game.

He's been playing like that since the All-Stars game. I still have question marks on his d and positioning but he's been in career best form thus far.

Chook Norris

First Grade
Well I said earlier that if all of the Storm rep players were out they would win by 50.

Now it looks like only Smith might be. So no.. I don't think Brisbane will pull off an upset. That test probably played Inglis into form.
I think you're spot on with that comment. As always.. Inglis fires during rep season. I expect nothing different this season

aussies1st

Staff member
This is the first time the Storm have been behind since their salary cap scandal, lets see how they handle this.