What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R9 | Sun | Storm 14-36 Broncos | AAMI

Result: Storm v Broncos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aussies1st

Staff member
Storm getting a taste of their own medicine atm. Wonder if Smith would have made a difference.

cupid

Juniors
Slater has to stop leading with his feat in the ingoal, he has been lucky not cause anyone serious injury.

Someone

Bench
Yow Yeh got a penalty try in the fifth minute for Slater kicking the ball out of his hands.

you mean 15th minute? watching it on NINE delayed broadcast and broncos havent scored yet. its the 10th minute.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Apologies... Storm try was 5th minute or so.

Correct it was around the 23rd minute yes.

Someone

Bench
I get the feeling inglis isnt trying. He seems to stop if there isnt a gap infront of him, when he is big enough to barge over. He just gave up.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Well I think this game shows pretty conclusively (along with the 08 GF) who the Storm's lynch-pin is.

aussies1st

Staff member
Geez how on earth did the Broncos lose to the Knights at home last week. Such a crazy comp.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Cam Smith, kindly f**k off until at least Round 13. Thx.

lsta5838

Juniors
Agreed, the cat slater has to stop leading with feet in goal... White has to stop lifting his knees when hitting it up too...

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
It's kind of fitting to see the stadium that rorts built opened with a thrashing at the hands of a team straddling the bottom of the ladder.

Billythekid

First Grade
I get the feeling inglis isnt trying. He seems to stop if there isnt a gap infront of him, when he is big enough to barge over. He just gave up.

Been like this for quite a while. If it isn't a final/rep game Inglis doesn't look near as good.

I can't believe there are people who think he is more important than Smith or Cronk. They are the two players we really need to hold on to.

user_nat

Coach
Never felt so good to be so wrong about the score.

4 No tries to the Storm is pretty amazing though.

Can someone explain to me how Melbourne got a line drop out shortly before their second try. Quinn (I think) knocked the ball back in field, it went forward to Brisbane who then knocked it out. Since Quinn threw it forward.. shouldn't Brisbane have got the ball back? Obviously it's not important to the game, just wondering why.

Great win by the Broncos...they showed a lot more urgency and Folau's finishing was awesome.

As for Archer...Pedantic bumbling display. I don't think Finch played at the ball that hit his legs and he clearly missed a knock on that led to one of the Broncos tries.

Greg Inglis...I have said from the start that Storm should let him go and not pay him the salary he will want. I get frustrated with him wandering around the field without urgency and just trying to barge players out of the way. The sidestep around a player is a distant memory and he just does not show the consistency he did when playing a standard NRL game.

Latest posts