What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

10 Reasons why Frenzy thinks Felix’s a Shit Footballer

MilkShark

First Grade
I’ll tell ya who hits hard & that’s Ramien.

French was odds on to score in the corner & in hindsight after the way we tired at the end, we may have lost if he had.

He came across & smashed him into touch. The commentators were wanking on about the acrobatic try...until they realised it wasn’t. Never said anything about what stopped him from scoring.
Yeah super effort. It’s what Holmes should have done to stop eels first try.

myrrh ken

First Grade
To clarify

Shit fullback. Passable winger. Fully fledged moggy

1. He can’t pass
2. He can’t kick in general play
3. He doesn’t back up in the middle
4. He doesn’t put his body on the line
5. He has no vision, especially in defence
6. He is terrible under bombs
7. His positional play defensively is poor
8. He has no creativity
9. He is uni dimensional
10. He does not run any fullback lines
11. He dislikes contact in defence. Will not face up.
12. He needs others to create everything for him
13. He has no aggression in him
14. He takes easy options
15. He has no confidence

A few good points. You did repeat 5 and 7, 4 and 11 and 8 and 12 tho. So only 7.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I’ll tell ya who hits hard & that’s Ramien.

French was odds on to score in the corner & in hindsight after the way we tired at the end, we may have lost if he had.

He came across & smashed him into touch. The commentators were wanking on about the acrobatic try...until they realised it wasn’t. Never said anything about what stopped him from scoring.

Good call Cardy. That was immense and TBH I forgot about it.

Frenzy.

Immortal
A few good points. You did repeat 5 and 7, 4 and 11 and 8 and 12 tho. So only 7.

No I didnt ken

His vision (5) is about the team and seeing what is coming and communicating it. His positional play (7) is about him being in the right place to make his own defensive plays. Related but subtly different.

(4) is about not diving on loose balls, contesting bombs, getting under players to attempt to stop tries. (11) is about his unwillingness to face up, hit hard and stick and attempt 1 on 1s. He likes to follow the play and get there late rather than be in the play.

(8) refers to him not making anything for anyone else. (12) refers to him waiting for someone else to make something for him. He did a good anti (8) yesterday though.

Now, as far as your maths goes. If you see 5 and 7, 4 and 11 and 8 and 12 as the same, they become one entity each. 3 in total. 15 - 3 = 12. Not 7

Good effort though

snout

First Grade

At least he wuns weally, weally fast.

Thats actually not true.

Deceptive fact - but all his tries are run and put down with noone in front or get it down as being bundled out or run behind the defence to collect a grubber.

Run down on intercepts is common.

Last nights disallowed effort was first in broken play.......ever in first grade?

Last edited:

Card Shark

Immortal
Holmes should try & evade defenders when taking it back instead of running full pelt at them.

He’s more likely to break a tackle that way.

Surely

Post Whore
Thats actually not true.

Deceptive fact - but all his tries are run and put down with noone in front or get it down as being bundled out or run behind the defence to collect a grubber.

Run down on intercepts is common.

Last nights disallowed effort was first in broken play.......ever in first grade?

You have a f**ked memory don’t you

sandshark

Bench
The Holmes of 2016 left with Barba.

The Holmes of 2018 is plodding behind Edrick Lee and The Fekster.

I would hate to see him leave though, would probably carve up with another more organized club.

Frenzy.

Immortal

Go back and refresh your f**ked memory

I would delete that.

More like a Barbs/Chad highlight reel. How many times was Felix run down that year?

That mostly highlights all the good work done to give him saloon passages.

Mmmmoooooooooooooooo

Big Bloke

Juniors
BUMP!!

Just wanted to congratulate our only Origin player with his selection for the Maroons.

Yes, it's Felix. The man that Frenzy has given 10 reasons (well close enough) why he is a shit footballer.

Now I'd like to see Frenzy give me just two reasons why the Maroons would pick him if he is that shit.

MilkShark

First Grade
BUMP!!

Just wanted to congratulate our only Origin player with his selection for the Maroons.

Yes, it's Felix. The man that Frenzy has given 10 reasons (well close enough) why he is a shit footballer.

Now I'd like to see Frenzy give me just two reasons why the Maroons would pick him if he is that shit.
Picked on the wing, whats your point?

Latest posts