What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

10 Reasons why Frenzy thinks Felix’s a Shit Footballer

Yeah Jac wasnt to catch him with 25 metres start.
For Eion sake, I will update him on who is the fastest. The fastest current NRL contracted player is Gideon Mosby. next is Jac Then there is Roberts . Then there is daylight.

Surely

Post Whore
Yeah Jac wasnt to catch him with 25 metres start.
For Eion sake, I will update him on who is the fastest. The fastest current NRL contracted player is Gideon Mosby. next is Jac Then there is Roberts . Then there is daylight.

Yeah watch Roberts give up and then val cruising in from the left to put it down under the sticks.

He burnt them with acceleration that's why they gave a 25 metre start.

Card Shark

Immortal
Speaking of shit footballers, just saw Fergo (& 2 others).

At same hotel as me, in Newcastle.

Said g’day to them.

Quigs

Immortal
1*uLIaKUnUu4RFsO2a8G2xzQ.jpeg

wibble

Bench
I'm actually surprised at Holmes' pace. I thought he was just OK in the speed department, but he has made long range breaks most weeks since the Raiders game and is burning plenty of opposition players.

Surely

Post Whore
Supreme athlete

I could only give him 2 points though as he had a couple of errors.

Marchad

Juniors
I'm actually surprised at Holmes' pace. I thought he was just OK in the speed department, but he has made long range breaks most weeks since the Raiders game and is burning plenty of opposition players.
He isn’t as fast as JAC but he has quicker acceleration and stays longer at his top speed.

wibble

Bench
He isn’t as fast as JAC but he has quicker acceleration and stays longer at his top speed.

Yeah, his acceleration while sniffing around the middle has been enough to bust teams wide open several times. I have been pleasantly surprised by it.

Latest posts